Cast member dependant rides

ToliBera

Mouseketeer
I was watching some videos on youtube to try to keep that Disney Sparkle alive while I'm between visits, and I came across some videos of The Great Movie Ride (Ride In Peace) but then I noticed something... off about the cast member's performance. they were quite flat in their delivery and made it clear that they were speaking the lines out of obligation.

Now it's pretty obvious that they're reciting a script on the tour, just like jungle cruise, living with the land, and the old studio tour ride as examples, and I was struck by just how much of a difference the performance can impact the ride experience.

Has a cast member's performance ever stuck out to you? either for being stellar above and beyond, or for being the bare minimum recitation of the script. And which do you prefer? a live cast member who can put their own spin on the performance, or a prerecorded voice over narration that's 100% consistent.

Never had a bad performer or one who seemed to have felt obligated to recite the script. I love live performers who can put a little variety into what could otherwise be a very routine performance.

I too have been lucky in the grand scheme of things as far as cast member performance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!