Cast Member Discounts

esbee27

Earning My Ears
My niece is doing the College Program this summer. She thinks she can get a discount for a room when we come down in July to visit. I’m considering renting DVC points and need advice. Is the potential discount worth waiting for? Or are they generally not substantial enough to make this a better option than renting points?

My niece is doing the College Program this summer. She thinks she can get a discount for a room when we come down in July to visit. I’m considering renting DVC points and need advice. Is the potential discount worth waiting for? Or are they generally not substantial enough to make this a better option than renting points?

My daughter is a full time employee and she's able to get us 40% off of room rates and 10% off of park tickets. I'm not sure what the College Program can get you, but if it's the same, it's worth the wait.

Just be aware that while the CP's do get great discounts (40-50%), what is available for discounts can be limited at times. If you are comfortable choosing from what she can get, then wait. My DD did the program and she got us great rates at BW, POR, and FW, but other resorts that I had hoped for were only available for CL and even with the discount they were $$$

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter