Cast Member Email for Feedback?

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
I am sure this question has been asked 1,000 times and I apologize for the repeat...

Is there an email address where we can send feedback about cast members? We had service that went beyond amazing and want to make sure that the cast members hard work is recognized! :thanks:

I am sure this question has been asked 1,000 times and I apologize for the repeat...

Is there an email address where we can send feedback about cast members? We had service that went beyond amazing and want to make sure that the cast members hard work is recognized! :thanks:
Just use the "Contact Us" on the DCL website, they'll get it to the proper people.

May I ask who you/what ship? I'm intrigued on who has given you such great service :cutie:

May I ask who you/what ship? I'm intrigued on who has given you such great service :cutie:

We were on the Wonder....Sofia from Portugal was our server...She was fantastic! Ajus was our stateroom host and he was also amazing!

We were able to get our messages of gratitude to the appropriate people and look forward to sailing again soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter