#castcompliments

firemanx

DIS Veteran
not sure where to put this thread so if a mod could move!

On Saturday May4,2019 I parhad an after fireworks garden plaza party schduled, but if you were in orlando area you know the skies open up & it rained like crazy, and lighting struck so close to us sitting in the garden plaza you could feel the buzz, and being freaked out we went over to tommorowland terrace to speak to CM to see what to do. we talked to some of the most exemplary CMs i've encountered in 34 years of wdw trips!! Manager Michelle told us to hang tight there will most likely be a brief delay for the storm to clear out, meanwhile her whole team sang happy birthday to my mom after noticing her birthday pin! fireworks went off afterward we went back over to the tomorland terrace where michelle kept stopping by to make sure our whole party was doing well, and to give us tips on the desserts. making sure to suggest the chesseburger eggrolls!!!, but this was such a great interaction with Disney CM I had to share this so if they see this Michelle, Michael, and Sam thankyou for providing excellant service, and making a rainy day bright! will definately be booking dessert party again.

While this is nice to post here I am sure you already posted this on Twitter which is where Disney will see it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter