Cat. 4 8510

Daria

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed in the catergory 4 room 8510. I will be in it on the Wonder on Januaary 27th.
Thanks,
Daria :wave:

It's pretty far forward, so you'll be able to watch the ship's officers on the little deck that sticks out from the bridge when they guide the ship into port. Looks like a nice location. There's no connecting door to an adjoining hallway. And you're underneath the spa, so you won't have much overhead noise.

We promise to not trash it - just kidding ,WOW, we are in same room on the Jan 19th cruise. Will post from cruise if I have time. We were in same area but on Deck 7 our first cruise and enjoyed it. I should leave lime green ribbon decor for you to welcome a DIS'er to our room!

Thanks for the info Dave you are really great:D . I've been reading the boards for a really long time now but these are my first few posts and you guys are great. It is also really neat to know that somebody else will be staying in the same room. :wave:
Daria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter