Category 8 on Deck 6 or Deck 7?

donmil723

Stormalong Bay/Castaway Cay Beach Bum
For those of you veteran cruisers, which deck would you prefer, 6 or 7? We are going on our first cruise the end of July, if everything works out, and can get a category 8 room on either deck 6 or 7? Thanks!

Donna

Cat 8's are all the way forward on both decks....on both decks the cabins are under/over other cabins and no public spaces so there should not be any added noise....I would say either one!!!! I don't think it would make a difference.

MJ

We're category 8 Deck 7...because we figured the higher the better...that's the only reason.

Either way, enjoy...they are both great!

We were on deck 7 in an 8 for our cruise. It was nice to be located only a couple of decks under the action. Many times we just took the stairs up for the buffet or to the pool. Not too far down to the dining rooms either.

We were also in a Cat 8 on deck 7 for our first cruise. We found it was very convient and used the stairs most of the time. So when we re-booked for next winter (this time for a category 7) we requested deck 7 again.

Rose

Well, we were on deck 6 - and that was fine too! I really enjoyed the location of the room since we were "kidless" and being forward is where most of the adult acitivity is. Deck 6 was pretty much in the middle up or down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter