Fantasy june 2, 2012 eastern caribbean

Hi Everyone! Our cruise is getting very close, so I am acting as a liaison and posting all information concerning our Fantasy cruise meet here in case you are not part of the Facebook group. There are lots of fun opportunities to meet your fellow disboard members, so please print the Navigator (link below) and bring it along!

You may wish to wear lime green clothing, lime green Mardi Gras beads, lime green pin, sticker, etc. to establish yourself as a proud disboard member and cruise meet participant. This is obviously not required, but may be an opportunity to meet folks as you are waiting to board and help pass the time.

Please check the Navigator before you leave, as there will be at least one additional update (Mixology, for those who signed up previously). Should you have a problem with any of the links or questions, please post or send me a pm.

IMPORTANT FISH EXTENDER INFO:

If you have signed up for the Fish Extender exchange, please look over your information for accuracy regarding your cabin number and number of participants.

If you upgraded (or are dusted with pixie dust and receive a complimentary cabin upgrade), we need to know your new cabin number so that you receive your goodies. Also, if you are GTY, please let us know your cabin number once it's been assigned.

Both groups are closed, however; there may be some participants that have extra gifts and MAY be willing to add a cabin or two. I would suggest joining the Facebook group to ask, or organizing a third group if there are enough interested parties.

Lastly, if for some reason you won't be participating in the FE exchange after signing up, please let us know.

I look forward to meeting everyone, and hope to see you June 2 at the meet and greet! :)

FISH EXTENDER:

GROUP 1 LINK:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0NudWJNakJVbGota3JyWGc&authkey=CIzh3J8L#gid=0

GROUP 2 LINK:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Arb5qY7_XQkXdDEwb2NKYl80cUlLck44U0JlaERDZWc&output=html

OTHER INFO:

WHOSE ON BOARD:
(Feel free to update or add information as you wish.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ibvhaieXNf-SXu-EXsLuaUcjbGHfdx0JA07cY7-uSSc/edit?pli=1#

FACEBOOK PAGE:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121927587869024/

Here is the link to the final DIS Navigator. TWO more weeks!!!:cheer2:

DIS MEET NAVIGATOR:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkoaG5Wuds_ndGRtckt4QnM0VzVEUkdQYnhGXzF3eGc#gid=0

I have posted a link to the FE group #3 list over on the FB documents page. It won't let me post the link here because it says I don't have enough posts yet. Let me know of any corrections or additions. I still need cabin #s from mikamomof3 and disneydadcruiser.

I have made some Kids and some Couple/Individual FE Gifts. So going through FE #2 I have a few questions

Quirke Bell

I notices Jackie, Jill and Sean in room 9021
Jocelyn, Julie and Randy in room 9023
wondering any couples in this group sorry not sure of the relationship ?

Madisonann2002 room 5684 I noticed my list says Kelly, Savannah, Madison. Boy Cheyenne. But I did not see the rest of your family your brother Bobby SIL Samantha and your DN Henry?

Shannonetherton

Shannon, Tony and Emily any room yet?

I have made some Kids and some Couple/Individual FE Gifts. So going through FE #2 I have a few questions

Quirke Bell

Madisonann2002 room 5684 I noticed my list says Kelly, Savannah, Madison. Boy Cheyenne. But I did not see the rest of your family your brother Bobby SIL Samantha and your DN Henry?

Shannonetherton

In 9021 Jill and Sean are a couple and in 9023 Randy and Jocelyn are. All of us girls are sisters. Hope this helps!

Quirke Bell

Shannonetherton

Cheyenne is a girl who is 8 and my brothers family is not doing the fe exchange! I hope this helps!

Starting a new job tomorrow and knowing this is coming in two weeks will hopefully help the days of training fly bye...We are Mike, Kerry, daughter Isabel (15), and son Logan (10).

I have posted a link to the FE group #3 list over on the FB documents page. It won't let me post the link here because it says I don't have enough posts yet. Let me know of any corrections or additions. I still need cabin #s from mikamomof3 and disneydadcruiser.

Tanya - Regarding FE #3, we just got our GTY stateroom assignment today (finally). We are in #6172. Please update FE#3 list.

I will update the Roll Call doc. We can't wait to see you all.

Starting a new job tomorrow and knowing this is coming in two weeks will hopefully help the days of training fly bye...We are Mike, Kerry, daughter Isabel (15), and son Logan (10).

Welcome! I don't know if you are new to the thread..I didn't recognize your name.....:confused3 I wanted you to know of some things we have going on...there are links to documents on post #401. We also have a FB page that is very chatty.

I also have a daughter, Hannah, who is 15 and and my youngest son is Matthew, he is 11.

Can't wait to meet you!
Michelle :wave2:

Tanya - Regarding FE #3, we just got our GTY stateroom assignment today (finally). We are in #6172. Please update FE#3 list.

I will update the Roll Call doc. We can't wait to see you all.

GREAT! I've got your info on my "mini" FE list too - thanks for the info, and glad your wait is over.....

See you in about a week and a half - have a safe trip to DCL

I am still needing a cabin number for shannonetherton from FE Group #2- can anyone help me out???

Hello from Colorado I have a daughter Cady 16 and a grandson Dominic 10 kids cant wait to meet more kids their age.

Hello from Colorado I have a daughter Cady 16 and a grandson Dominic 10 kids cant wait to meet more kids their age.

Don't worry about the kids, according to the Facebook page there are TONS the ages of your grandchildren. I think they will be so entertained we might not see them! :rotfl2:

Did you see the info about the DIS meet on embarkation day? Currents at 2:00p.m. The kids can do a quick meet and see some faces to recognize later.:thumbsup2

I can't believe we can actually say see you "next week"! Looking forward to putting names and faces together! :earboy2:

Michelle :wave2:

My son is 10, 11 in August. We will be at the disMeet at 2:30 in Currents. Hope to see ya there! :thumbsup2

YEP! It is 2:30! I said 2:00 and I think I was the one who set the time!::rotfl2: Oh geesh.......

I guess I am so excited, I subconsciously was planning to be early!:banana:

I guess I will see everyone there at 2:30, no matter WHEN I show up!!!

Michelle:sail:

Hello,

We are sailing on our FIRST (last-minute booking DVC) cruise on June 2...after I finish my 2 weeks of Jury Duty! We are so excited!

It is me, DH, DS5 and DS1.

Jen

We are looking for Catholics sailing on the Fantasy June 1-9 2012 for possible Mass on June 2 / 3. My wife can lead music, we are hoping a Priest or Deacon may be on board as well. Please contact me if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter