Celebrating 21 in the Most Magical Place on Earth! A Feb. 2020 PTR *TR LINK 3/17

Just started reading along :) - loovveee your plans! My boyfriend and I are also going to be down in Feb (Feb 23 - 29)!

I think the pool bar at the Contemporary is outside and accessible to everyone but I'm not 100% positive.

The bar at the Wave was huge and a lot of fun!
For some reason I feel like I remember it being behind the pool fence, but there might be two ways to get to it since there's no indoor part? Another option is the Outer Rim, which we enjoyed while staying there! We are also doing our own bar crawl around the monorail in February. If you want a fantastic view you can try to get into the California Grill Lounge, which is first come first serve and opens at 5pm. We are going to attempt to get in right when it opens, and maybe use our receipt to head back up for fireworks later that evening.

I think the pool bar at the Contemporary is outside and accessible to everyone but I'm not 100% positive.

The bar at the Wave was huge and a lot of fun!

That's what I'm hoping! There's a specific drink that I would like to try that I've only seen on the pool bar menus, so I'm hoping for the best!

Just started reading along :) - loovveee your plans! My boyfriend and I are also going to be down in Feb (Feb 23 - 29)!

Thanks so much for joining in! That's so exciting--I hope you have a magical trip! :D

For some reason I feel like I remember it being behind the pool fence, but there might be two ways to get to it since there's no indoor part? Another option is the Outer Rim, which we enjoyed while staying there! We are also doing our own bar crawl around the monorail in February. If you want a fantastic view you can try to get into the California Grill Lounge, which is first come first serve and opens at 5pm. We are going to attempt to get in right when it opens, and maybe use our receipt to head back up for fireworks later that evening.

Thanks for the tip!! :D

So in terms of fp at EPCOT, unless you really feel like you will need the finding Nemo fp I would move that super early so once you use TT and living with the land you can try for a fourth fastpass for soarin (usually there are tons for soarin) or fea. You don't need to actually use the early one but as long as it expires it counts as used!

Will be joining over on your new ptr soon!

So in terms of fp at EPCOT, unless you really feel like you will need the finding Nemo fp I would move that super early so once you use TT and living with the land you can try for a fourth fastpass for soarin (usually there are tons for soarin) or fea. You don't need to actually use the early one but as long as it expires it counts as used!

Will be joining over on your new ptr soon!

I didn't event think about that--thanks for the tip! We actually just moved these around! :)

Drink & Snack Bucket List

Happy February, everybody! I don’t know about yall, but I am so happy to see the end of January. It was an interesting month to say the least, but I’m happy to leave it behind and move forward into February if only because February is DISNEY MONTH!

giphy (2).gif

We are officially less than one month away from this birthday celebration, and I am counting down the days. With the trip getting so close, I thought I would share my Drink & Snack List for this trip. I have held off on this update, mostly because I kept adding things to the list, but I *think* it’s finished now. Maybe. Who the heck really knows? Anyway, as I have been compiling this list, I have realized that I have way more things on it than I could possibly consume in three days, so some of them may have to wait until my next trip. So, without further ado, my February 2020 Drink and Snack Bucket List!

Magic Kingdom

The Wonderland Slushy (The Cheshire Café)

Cheeseburger Spring Rolls

That’s really all I have for MK. Since we have a lunch ADR at Be Our Guest, I imagine our snacking will be somewhat limited. I would love to get a Peter Pan Float, but since I’ve tried it before, I didn’t include it on the initial list.

Epcot

Mango Loco Margarita (Mexico)

Arendelle Lemonade (Norway)

Outpost Lemonade

Orangello Cocktail (Italy)

Imagination Pink Lemonade (American Adventure)

Grand Marnier Slush (France)

Beef Brisket Poutine – this one isn’t new to me, but is an absolute must!

We’ll be doing a lot of sharing on this trip, and I know we’ll be eating more snacks than what I have on this list! We usually end the night with ice cream from France, and I imagine this trip will be no different. I am so excited to try all the eats and drinks all over Epcot.
Anybody have any favorite Epcot snacks that I don’t have on my list?

Anyways, now I’m just waiting for it to get a little closer so I can plan outfits based on the weather, but I’m starting to put together my general picking list. It’s getting so close now, and I’m so excited!! :D

Just added the Viking Coffee to our list! Not sure how we haven't found it before! Cannot wait to go to our happy place!

Single Digits & Magic Bands!

Hello again, friends! I thought I would jump on here for another update now that we are officially in the single digits! That’s right—we are less than ten days away from this magical birthday bash! :cool1: :cool1: (Well technically we were in the single digits a few days ago, but still.)

Last weekend, I went home for my birthday, and Mom and I did our usual pre-trip Dollar Tree run for things like ponchos and other travel-sized things. We also went ahead and got the snacky-type things we usually eat for breakfast and carry around in our park bags (you know, in case somebody [ME] needs a snack in line:rotfl:).

zU9WXgMDQOqCo%XGvs%oWw.jpg

I also gathered up all the things I would need to pack for the trip, since I’ll have to do that while I’m still at school. I thought I would share this shirt that one of my friends got me for Christmas—I’m seriously obsessed with it!

fullsizeoutput_28d0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_28d1.jpeg

I also realized that I never shared our MBs!

0yDr9jY%REygZME3zxY%IQ.jpg

Mom and I both decided to upgrade this time because we just couldn’t resist these designs!

Mine: (I'm not sure why these pictures are insisting on rotating, so I'm sorry.)
6odIsfehRpiBVz2JhjX7og.jpg

MfQRAFxeRuqcXWvykyuUrg.jpg

Mom's:

+7XtyBgcSMiawEZLf3norA.jpg

+GH%NIy0ROOlDU6zSSl5WA.jpg

In other news, the midterm that I was supposed to have to take the day we leave got changed to be online, which means it actually opens two days before we leave. So, I can actually leave school several hours before I thought I could, so I’m just going to drive myself home after my 9:00am class. Emyle and Kelsey are still going to leave really early, but they’re going to meet me at home rather than pick me up at school. All in all, we should get to leave about 3-4 hours earlier than we had planned, which is GREAT! We’re really hoping we can make it all the way to Orlando that day, but we’ll see.

I think that’s...everything. Now it’s just a matter of packing and getting all my schoolwork done so that I don’t have to worry about anything while we’re gone. I’m not sure if I’ll have another update or not before the trip since we leave in just ONE WEEK! If not, I’ll see y’all on the flip side :)

So exciting! Glad to see your midterm was moved in a way that makes your life easier and lets you get to the magic sooner!! Enjoy your trip and can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

So exciting! Glad to see your midterm was moved in a way that makes your life easier and lets you get to the magic sooner!! Enjoy your trip and can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

It was definitely a huge life saver! Can't wait to relive this trip in my TR! :D

Yay one more week!!! I'm glad you'll be able to leave earlier than you thought. Have an amazing trip!!!!!

Thanks so much!

Happy birthday!

That shirt is adorable!

Thank you so much!

Hi friends! Just wanted to hop on here and say that we are officially BACK from our whirlwind weekend! We crammed a lot into a very short amount of time, and we had so much fun but are very exhausted. I'm hoping to get started on my TR soon (hopefully within the next week or so), and I'll be sure to share the link here when I do!

See ya real soon! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!