Celebrating Anniversary in Disney Springs

Wells Larsen

Mouseketeer
I suspect the answer is 'no, not out of the ordinary', but I thought I would post in case I was surprised.

My wife and I will be celebrating our anniversary during our 2023 Disney trip, which falls on a Saturday (in December).
Saturdays are our "pool days", so we plan on spending the morning at the hotel pool.
At about 3 PM or 4 PM-ish, we plan on heading to Disney Springs to enjoy some snacks and treats prior to catching "Drawn to Life" at a 5:30 PM showing.
We would then catch dinner (likely Raglan Road) afterward.

My question is, are there any stores/restaurants/events within Disney Springs of note that are particularly good about celebrating anniversaries that I should be aware of?

Thanks!

Jaleo is pretty good about special events. The chefs and wait staff can recommend dishes into sort of a tasting menu, and the drinks and desserts are very good. It's probably the best dining experience on property after Victoria and Alberts. If you can get a reservation after the show I think it will be a great time.

Jaleo is pretty good about special events. The chefs and wait staff can recommend dishes into sort of a tasting menu, and the drinks and desserts are very good. It's probably the best dining experience on property after Victoria and Alberts. If you can get a reservation after the show I think it will be a great time.
Thanks so much! I'll investigate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter