Delete Thread

No judgement here about how you choose to spend your vacation time! I regret not traveling more when I was young. I also find comfort in the predictability of a WDW vacation and when I got divorced and wanted to travel with just my mom and kids, it felt (and still feels) very safe to me.

In a couple years I plan on expanding my horizons, so to speak, though some of those horizons still include Disney, such as Disneyland, Aulani and DL Paris. But I would also like to visit Italy and maybe more or Europe, as well. Of course, since Disney is a name I trust, even some of those forays could be Disney cruises.

Anyway, you should do whatever makes you happy. I'll still be happy to read about it so please continue to post links to your future trip reports…Disney or not.

Christmas Trip-10 days!

Yay!

Also I have to work for 12 hours tomorrow so everyone wish me luck :rotfl:

Welcome to my world…that's a normal shift for me :sad: Sometimes I'll pick up and extra 8-hour shift and it feels like a walk in the park :P

Also I have to work for 12 hours tomorrow so everyone wish me luck :rotfl:

Long shifts like that are the worst! I did them all the time when I was much younger, but even a 10 hour day kills me now! Good luck! Hopefully you at least get Thanksgiving Weekend off afterwards?

This is mainly a day to relax and spend some time in DS

Love this! I need to plan on more time in Disney Springs, I really enjoyed taking our time and walking around the Christmas Tree Trail last year - it's nice to not just go-go-go all the time!

Uber over in time for our Up Close Penguin Tour. I'm very excited to pet a penguin!

Very jealous! This sounds awesome!

we'll head to Sarasota this will be our furthest day trip at around 2 hours. I'm hoping to get to Siesta Key

My Dad went to Siesta Key last year and loved it! He thought the beaches were fantastic (I'll just take his word on it - sand isn't my thing haha)

j0inipkl.jpg

Great shirt!

Your plans look great! I love that you're getting to see a lot of different spots in FL. I'm sure it'll be refreshing after spending so much time at Disney for a while. I googled your dessert-only restaurant. Holy smokes! :eek:

following along and enjoying every post. As usual, our trips are right after yours - we just came back in late Oct from HHN - LOVED it! And will be at WDW/UO right before christmas.:dogdance: Cannot wait.

But as I mentioned on Schumi's TR report, I'm keeping fingers crossed that they don't change Grinchmas too much - or at least that they change it for the better. DH and I loved that show last year.:lovestruc

Too funny about your dessert place - did you know BTS is in Key West too? In fact, that may be the original location. I've never been to it, but walked by it many times since we head to the keys at least a couple of times per year and I read fantastic reviews about it. So will look fwd to yours.::yes::

My dad bought a butter turkey :rotfl:
:rotfl: I didn't see the picture when I read that sentence and was like "oh, I've never heard of that..." but then saw it was actually made of butter :laughing:

I hope you're having a wonderful time!!! Following along on Insta :thumbsup2

Safe travels. Hope you have a great trip.

have a great trip!!

Have fun...looking forward to reading about it:santa:

OMG! My mom got a butter turkey too. How funny!
Have a great trip!!!!

Thank you!

:rotfl: I didn't see the picture when I read that sentence and was like "oh, I've never heard of that..." but then saw it was actually made of butter :laughing:

I hope you're having a wonderful time!!! Following along on Insta :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Yes it was a little butter sculpture they got. & thank you!

Hope you're having a great time! I've been enjoying seeing your pictures. Looking forward to hearing about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter