Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

I'm in the camp that doesn't believe Omarosa for a minute. I remember that on Celebrity Apprentice as well. I couldn't wait to log on here to see how everyone else felt about it. That cough sure appeared at a great time, cough cough.

That pow wow after POV was not a great idea. Marisa should have went to Keisha alone. And why wasn't Shannon there to see what they were all talking about?

WTH happened? Did Kiesha ask to go home? I couldn't understand what all she was saying when she was crying...except this 'you all don't know what I am going through' or some such. Or did she not get that they were going to pull her down and backdoor Shannon so she was belligerant???? And so they kept noms the same?

WTH happened? Did Kiesha ask to go home? I couldn't understand what all she was saying when she was crying...except this 'you all don't know what I am going through' or some such. Or did she not get that they were going to pull her down and backdoor Shannon so she was belligerant???? And so they kept noms the same?
I dunno. I think Kiesha must want to go home. I think she said something about not being able to feed her baby or something?!?

Yeah. It looked like she had the baby under the blanket feeding at one point. That's tough. She would have been good at the game, I think.

I think so as well. Timing sucked for her to do this show. But hopefully they do another season and maybe even bring her back.

I think she just missed being away from her baby. She said she was a single mom, so perhaps she doesn't get a lot of help??I hate how she threw Shannon under the bus. And that baby needs to start eating some real food to supplement! Metta comes across as really dumb on this show. I hope they can turn that around! Omaraosa lives to see another day. I'm really tired of politics coming in to television shows, movies, etc.

She said something about how she broke her pump and needed to get back because CBS hadn't given her a new pump or something. I'm not a mom so I can't empathize but she seemed very genuine. I'm happy to break up her and Omarosa.

Keisha and Brandi both have a Real Housewives connection. Keisha's ex-husband and the baby's father was married to Lisa Wu when she was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Keisha and Brandi both have a Real Housewives connection. Keisha's ex-husband and the baby's father was married to Lisa Wu when she was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Didn't Keshia's husband or ex-husband leave her the day she announced she was pregnant?

Didn't Keshia's husband or ex-husband leave her the day she announced she was pregnant?

Yes. Something odd like that. He filed for divorce a week after she announced she was pregnant and then tried to deny he was the father. They were only married 6 months at the time.

Keisha was saying her milk was depleting, I'm not sure if it was because of a broken pump or she wasn't producing enough milk maybe because of the stress of being in the house. I felt terrible for her, it seems even though her baby is 1, her daughter's main source of nourishment is breast milk. Not sure if there are physical issues going on causing that or what, but Keisha seemed almost panic stricken when she was begging Marissa not to use the veto on her. I feel for her, like an above poster said she probably thought she could handle it, went in because she needed the money and it wasn't working for her daughter.

Keisha was saying her milk was depleting, I'm not sure if it was because of a broken pump or she wasn't producing enough milk maybe because of the stress of being in the house. I felt terrible for her, it seems even though her baby is 1, her daughter's main source of nourishment is breast milk. Not sure if there are physical issues going on causing that or what, but Keisha seemed almost panic stricken when she was begging Marissa not to use the veto on her. I feel for her, like an above poster said she probably thought she could handle it, went in because she needed the money and it wasn't working for her daughter.
I read that they will each be paid $200,000 and the winner gets another $250,000. Not a lot for Hollywood standards, but probably enough to live on for a year or two. If Keshia nursed for a year, she really did good. She could switch now and start weaning her dd off.

Poor Keisha, she probably needs the money as a single parent so she couldn't self evict and risk not getting paid.
I hope the story isn't that her pump broke and CBS refused to replace it, that would make me angry.
I wanted the big "O" to go, but they all did the right thing.
She really thinks she is some hot stuff doesn't she? When they played the veto outside and all the ladies had jackets on and she would take hers off her shoulders to strut up to the podium like she's a super model........ :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter