Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

Ari wants to nominate James and Shannon

Talk of Shannon helping James in the HOH comp by Omarosa to deflect herself from being a target

Omarosa feels like she is part of "the alliance"
shrug.gif

Final 4 of Ross Marissa Ari and Brandi still in tact

Ross and Marissa have abandoned their F4 with James and Shannon

James won Veto, looks like Mark is going up and now maybe out lol who know with this group lol. I wish they get rid of Brandy she so annoying

She is a piece of garbage......
She cannot have a heart, Keisha explaining to her, woman to woman , mother to mother, single mother to single mother and she's upset that this ruins her game. She says she misses her boys, well I say vote her out and let her go back to her boys!!!
She just wants her ugly cosmetically ruined face on TV, she doesn't care about anything else.
Have another drink Brandy, go ahead. >:(

She cannot have a heart, Keisha explaining to her, woman to woman , mother to mother, single mother to single mother and she's upset that this ruins her game. She says she misses her boys, well I say vote her out and let her go back to her boys!!!
She just wants her ugly cosmetically ruined face on TV, she doesn't care about anything else.
I didn't understand why she cared if Keisha left. She wanted Keisha to leave in the first place lol.

I didn't understand why she cared if Keisha left. She wanted Keisha to leave in the first place lol.
She wanted to backdoor Shannon. She thinks Shannon will be tough to beat in challenges and so she, Brandi, can't win if Shannon stays in the game. She felt this was the big chance to get Shannon out.

^^^^ Love it! :worship:

This season has definitely been unpredictable, which I love! After the last few seasons that have been so predictable as to who would be nominated, backdoored and go home, this season is so refreshing.

Yeah, Brandi laying into Keisha was uncalled for. I don't think she fully understood why Keisha wanted to leave, it was a matter of her milk drying up because she wasn't near her daughter, not just that she missed her, but I guess Brandi's part on the show is to be the you know what and she is playing it. She probably has had the best DR this season with her stealing Omarosa's shoes and calling Omarosa her you know what lol.

POV Players Ari Shannon James Brandi Ross Marissa

James won POV

James used POV on himself

Ari nominated Mark as the replacement nominee

Shannon and Mark are on the block and up for eviction

I'm finding Celebrity BB to be very interesting and totally different than the regular show. I think it's because, even though this is a varied group of people, in a way they're the same. To be an actor, sport figure, etc., you have to be willing to take risks and put yourself out there. You don't get a huge role on Broadway or get roles in films or even on reality shows by standing back and saying, "I hope they pick me." You have to get out there, go big, have confidence and take risks. The alliances are changing by the hour and big moves are being made and not just discussed. Ari could have put up pawns and tried to back door Shannon or James. Nope. She threw them up on the block to battle it out. She didn't care if they knew she wanted them out. Having a group of people who will play hard definitely makes it more fun!

Wish Shannon could have stayed, but she played too hard too fast. I was cracking up when Ross went through the restaurant, his comments were hilarious.

Not sure who I'm pulling for now to win, but I guess I'll go with Ross.

I like Ross. But it sure is hard for me to see him as an older person. I remember when he was on Jay Leno, he was such a baby back then.

Looks like Omarosa won HoH. Her and James were last up there and he made a deal with her, she promised she wouldn't nominate him. I guess we'll see if that holds true, which I think it might. I have a feeling she will put up Brandi for sure and probably Ross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!