Challenge!!!! Week Of 3/17

Mrs. Potato Head

Mouseketeer
Okay Ladies, how about some exercise (don't hate me!). Let's see if we can do some sort of "extra" exercise every day, over and above what we already do. This might include taking the stairs instead of the elevator, parking in the furtherest spot instead of the closest, working out extra days, etc. I personally am going to try to do abdominal exercises everyday. I am going to start Monday with 60 sit-ups and try to increase daily by at least 10.

Who is with me?!

You Are trying to kill us!!! I already go to Curves 5-6 days a week!! But I am game....count me in!!

Because I end up having to do my exercise at 4:30 a.m. (it's the only time I have free), some mornings I'm likely to roll over and exercise my right to use the snooze! So I have been doing as you suggest. And it's really making a difference.

I am on the 5th floor of our building but the majority of my group is on the 2nd so I do a lot of stairs throughout the day. And my DD is getting really annoyed at having to search out the
"farthest space in the whole world" when we grocery shop.

For the challenge this week I will not only keep my early morning appointments (okay, with the exception of today) but I'll keep up my stair runs.

Good luck everyone!

This is a great challenge for me this week.
We have 3 more dinners out this week and some extra exercise surely can't hurt.

I usually do curves 3 days a week with Cardio 4 days a week. This week I hope to up Curves to 5 days.

And I will take the stairs at work. Its only 1 flight, but its better than not.

Thanks for the great challenge! :D

Sorry, Jiminy102, really I am not trying to kill you!!!

I thought I was off to a terrible start today! Both my kids were home sick and I did not get to go to Curves this morning. I am not motivated enough to exercise at home by myself. When my DH got home, I forced myself to go. I put dinner on and went up there. When I got home I did 80 sit-ups. I feel great! I am so glad I put my butt in gear!

Mrs. PH is going to have abs of steel!:)

My bonus workouts will be......I'll take my doggie to the track 3 nights this week. The surface files her nails down a bit.:)

I started by walking 2 miles in out school gym each day. Todat was Day one. I'll add an extra lap eachday.

What a great challenge,Ms.PH!I am going to try to use every available instance to do a little bit more exercise each day.I already wiggle my legs really fast when I am sitting at the computer and jog in place while making dinner or doing the dishes.I'll have to try and come up with extra stuff to do.
C'mon everybody!If we all support each other,we can do this thing TOGETHER!
Rah!Rah!Rah!
GO WISHERS GO!

Ursula

Ewwwww, exercise? Ick! ;)

I'm not that crazy about it, even though I know I have to do it. So, yesterday I walked during my lunch. It was cold, by the way... that should count for extra! :D And a girlfriend and I are planning on Thursday and Friday too. So, that's 3 days of walking I normally wouldn't have done..... I'll keep you posted.

Well, the week is almost over! Yea! I have been to Curves 4 times so far, and have done about 100 sit-ups everyday! I hope I can keep this up.

Glo, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!:)

Ok I did some extra walking everyday so far!!! I did extra stairs three days then hurt my knee so I went to the extra walking and did CUrves 4 days!! Now lets see what we are in stor for tomorrow!!! Uh-oh could be kinda rough!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter