Chances of and some questions please.

cobbler

DIS Veteran
As some of you may have read in other posts we are buying into DVC this week, actually working on the process as we speak and such.

1 - I guess we are putting down 1/2 of the deposit today and the other half Friday. How long will it be (ballpark) before we find out if we are approved from financing? We are going through Disney.

2 - How long will it take to close? How long before points are actually in hand and I can use? (again ballpark estimate)

3 - What are the chances of getting a 1bdrm villa anywhere (I will take any of the onsite properties at this stage in the game since we are running it kind of close) for check in the Sunday after Thanksgiving and checking out the following Friday?? That is our next trip and I hear we will have all our 2005 points to use and by golly I sure would like to stay there and not at ASMo.

most of the days between now and the end of the year are gone.

the week you named the one after Thanksgiving is one of the most often week requested. I am sorry. Your chances aren't good.

but be sure to tell your guide that you want that week. sometimes the guides can find rooms when the place is filled!!!

you should be able to use your points after all the down payment is paid.

again call your guide and ask her.

Thanks, my guide is calling me back today and was going to look about that week. I knew my chances probably were slim but maybe he can do something. It will be a bummer if we can't since we won't go again until after Thanksgiving 06, that will be a long and tough wait for our first trip home :sigh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter