Changing a PS reservation

disneyatl

DIS Veteran
I am currently on hold trying to change my PS reservation for my upcoming vacation. I have two PS reservations - one at Chef Mickey and one at Teppanyaki. All I am trying to do is change the number is my party for each PS. I've been put on hold twice by the CM. I've been on the phone for 22 minutes right now. My PS with Teppanyaki was originally a party of 13 and I had to reserve it with my credit card. They informed me at the time of booking that if my party decreased, I had to notify them before 24 hours or my credit card would be charged $10 per person under the 13. That was the first reservation the CM changed so I thought since I had to reserve it with my credit card maybe that's why she had to check on something. But then my Chef Mickey reservation was for a party of 12 that decreased to 6. She was asking if I wanted to change the date and time. I said no, just the number if the party. She put me on hold again to check on something.

She just came back and said it was changed. Should I be concerned? Should I double check to make sure my reservations were changed?

I always double check if one of my disney phone calls goes like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter