Changing date of a ticket?

MamaBear12

Mouseketeer
Friends are joining us at WDW for a day and her elderly parents were planning to as well. Now with the corona virus, the parents are thinking about not doing the park day. They bought FL resident one-day tickets. If they decide to not do the park, can they still use their ticket at a future time? How soon before the scheduled day do they have to decide and change the date? Is there a limit to how many times they can change the date? I know the price could go up depending on what day they pick. Anything I’m missing? Thanks!

Friends are joining us at WDW for a day and her elderly parents were planning to as well. Now with the corona virus, the parents are thinking about not doing the park day. They bought FL resident one-day tickets. If they decide to not do the park, can they still use their ticket at a future time? How soon before the scheduled day do they have to decide and change the date? Is there a limit to how many times they can change the date? I know the price could go up depending on what day they pick. Anything I’m missing? Thanks!
You might want to ask your question on the Tickets sticky thread at top of the Theme Parks board. I’m pretty sure they can change without trouble but not sure of details dealing with FL resident tickets. https://www.disboards.com/threads/tickets-how-to-upgrade.3570721/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!