Chantilly Lane Musical Bears

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mom loves the Chantilly Lane Musical Bears series and I would like to know if anyone has seen them before? These musical bear plushies are so cute and have different names and songs and as a wonderful feature when the bears sing their mouths move in sync with the song and that makes these musical bear plushies so amazing. The Chantilly Lane Musical Bears Series started with just one bear which was an adorable bear dressed in a red outfit with a matching hat named Ashley who sings The Beatles hit I Will and based on that bear's success the Chantilly Lane Musical Bears series would grow and grow. My mom has four of these bears and one of her bears even sings Baby Mine too that my dad and I gave Mom for Christmas once
Has anyone seen these musical bears and liked them?

Mom still has her Chantilly Lane Musical Bears and when she got her first one which was the Ashley bear that sings The Beatles hit I Will which I talked about in my opening post and I was amazed at how well these bears sung these songs and they really are cute plush bears and Chantilly Lane makes bears for every occasion and holiday bears too. One of my mom's other Chantilly Lane bears sings Santa Baby and it's a Christmas bear "one of the very first holiday bears of Chantilly Lane that was made" In fact Mom has played her bears songs so much that we had to replace their batteries so often

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter