Character Breakfast - who is there?

When I was there in February we met Mickey outside first and Minnie and Goofy inside while we were eating. There was some mention of one of the characters being sick that day but I can't remember who.

In March, We had picture with Mickey outside before heading in. During the breakfast we had Chip & Dale, Minnie, Goofy, Daisy.

We just got back and saw Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy at the breakfast. All dressed in tropical wear of course. :)

... so Stitch isn't even a regular character to be expected? Seems a little out of theme! I know Aulani is light on the theming but really?!

Stitch is usually at dinner with Chip and Dale. Donald does the photo op before dinner.

... so Stitch isn't even a regular character to be expected? Seems a little out of theme! I know Aulani is light on the theming but really?!
We saw Stitch walking around the lazy river, probably on his way to Aunty's Beach House, but he was not at any of the character breakfasts/dinners that we went to. Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy were the constants, with Chip/Dale and Donald thrown in at times.

In May, Stitch roamed the grounds, but wasn't part of the character breakfast. We saw Mickey on the outside as part of the queue line waiting to enter. Pluto, Minnie, Goofy were inside roaming the tables. I do have to say if you are a discriminating foodie, be prepared to be not wowed at best and quite disappointed at worst. I had read that Aulani's food in general is not their highlight, and their character breakfast lived up (down?) to that reputation. (Their spa on the otherhand.....mmmmm!! Pure bliss!!)

The character dinner at Makahiki is Menehune Mischief which is offered on select nights and only at certain times. It's an early seating, and the last dinner reservation available for it was like 6pm I believe when we were there. It's a "show", so more than just a character meet, and they recommend you're seated during certain times to catch the whole thing. It's also a few bucks more per person than the standard dinner buffet with no shows/characters. I believe breakfast every day has characters, no show.

Stitch did a scheduled meet at a certain time most days when we were there. Never saw him at the character breakfast we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter