character breakfasts

kmboettcher

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions for a character breakfast for 3 and 4 year old girls? We will try to reserve the Royal Table but if we don't get it what else is good?

I'd recommend:

Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway (Restaurant Akershus)
Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary
The Garden Grill in The Land pavilion at Epcot

I second all three! In fact, we just did the Princess breakfast in Norway last November when it was still fairly new. Granted it was my dad (Scottwdw), me and my best friend (both 18) yet all the Princesses, we met (Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Mulan, and Jasmine) were all more than happy to take pics with us and sign postcards as autographs (though they did give us a somewhat funny look on first glance!). The food was excellent too! But Chef Mickey's with the traditional characters and the Garden Grill both are excellent character meals too. Good Luck!

Have you thought about the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare in GF. I haven't been there yet, have ps for October but it does get pretty good reviews on the DIS.

How about Crystal Palace??? Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore & Tigger!! I'm sure your daughters will love whichever you choose.

:wave: Have Fun! :wave:

I second Crystal Palace... it's our all time favorite meal in all of WDW!!!! Great food, beautiful atmosphere and the best character interaction around!!!

I second 1900 Park Fare and I have been there. It is a beautiful restaurant with a Carousel theme. The characters for breakfast change quite a bit but I believe you can see Alice and Wonderland and Mary Poppins most of the time.

Cape May at the BC. You will have Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale. Sometimes Pluto. Great buffet - kind of a hidden secret buffet. Not that many people even know about it.

We just took our 2 1/2 yo to the princess breakfast at the restaurant in Norway and it was great. The princesses are real pros, the food was good and the restaurant is cool. CP has good food and Winnie the Pooh and friends ... we liked that and Chef Mickey is a classic too with Mickey and Co.

The Princess Breakfast in Norway was great. Excellent food and we met Belle, Aurora, Mulan, Jasmine, Snow White. Got pictures and autographs of all. It was really great. We had a 1-1/2 year old and 4-1/2 year old (both boys). Jasmine kissed my big guy, he still turns pink when we mention it. We had lunch at Cinderellas castle (no characters at lunch time) and I did not care for the wait staff. Food was timely but, the waitress was way too chatty and not intersting in the slightest - I don't care if she prefers to wash her car in the rain. She and several others looked very slouchy and not at all put together. Every other restaurant I visited had well groomed, polished and professional staff...I was shocked to find Denny's waitresses at Cinderella's castle! I don't know if the Character breakfast is like this or not. Off topic, we ate the best meal of our lives at LeCellier in Canada - absolutely awesome!!!! (no characters).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter