Character Invites for trip in Feb Please

bdougherty

Earning My Ears
I am making the final preparations for our trip 2/8/20! I was hoping to have some invitations made for our character meals/experiences! This kids names are Madalyn, Tristan, Katherine or could be addressed by last name: Dougherty.

Ohana for breakfast with lilo and stitch. I thought a saying something like this would be fun: Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind. Don't leave anyone behind when you come have breakfast with us tomorrow at the Polynesian Resort Hotel. -Lilo & Stitch

1900 Park Fare Happily Ever After Dinner Feb 11 at 7:10

Tusker HouseS Feb 9 at 11:50

Chef Mickey for breakfast - not a specific date/time

Storybook Dining - Heigh-Ho Heigh-Ho It's Off to Dinner You Go! Can't wait to see you tonight at the Wilderness Lodge where you will get to meet me and my friends! -Snow White

My son and his uncle are building a light saber - Addressed to Jedi Andy and Jedi Tristan
At Savi's Workshop You will Meet
Feb 10 @ 6:05
Build a lightsaber you will
Defeat the enemy you must

May the Force be With you - Yoda

The BBB for Katherine for a magical princess makeover tomorrow. Added side note to bring her princess dress.

THANKS SO MUCH AND I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME!

I am making the final preparations for our trip 2/8/20! I was hoping to have some invitations made for our character meals/experiences! This kids names are Madalyn, Tristan, Katherine or could be addressed by last name: Dougherty.

Ohana for breakfast with lilo and stitch. I thought a saying something like this would be fun: Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind. Don't leave anyone behind when you come have breakfast with us tomorrow at the Polynesian Resort Hotel. -Lilo & Stitch

1900 Park Fare Happily Ever After Dinner Feb 11 at 7:10

Tusker HouseS Feb 9 at 11:50

Chef Mickey for breakfast - not a specific date/time

Storybook Dining - Heigh-Ho Heigh-Ho It's Off to Dinner You Go! Can't wait to see you tonight at the Wilderness Lodge where you will get to meet me and my friends! -Snow White

My son and his uncle are building a light saber - Addressed to Jedi Andy and Jedi Tristan
At Savi's Workshop You will Meet
Feb 10 @ 6:05
Build a lightsaber you will
Defeat the enemy you must

May the Force be With you - Yoda

The BBB for Katherine for a magical princess makeover tomorrow. Added side note to bring her princess dress.

THANKS SO MUCH AND I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME!

I made these for you today. I will send you a pm with a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_3429.JPGL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!