Character Meals with or without Dining plan

We have decided if we stay onsite we will use Disney Dining Plan. I have added all the cost and it looks likes the Dining Plan will benefit us as a family. Thank you all for your help.

Thought it might! Here is another tip:

Once you get your ADRs set up and you generally know where you're spending your table service credits, start familiarizing yourself with quick service options. You can use quick service to get a burger, but you can use your quick service to get Wolfgang Puck Express in DIsney Springs. You can also use a Quick Service credit for Be Our Guest lunch and breakfast (I think you still can) which offers average at best food but amazing atmosphere. This is a hard to get reservation.

To financially maximize your plan, be aware of the better food that you can get access to with quick service credits. When I plan a trip I always ADR my sit down meals and (BOG lunch), however I always compile a few options for QS meals for wherever I'm gonig to be. I hate having to use a QS credit on some cheap chicken nuggets.

Alllllsssso be aware that your snack credits can get you some awesome stuff. Don't use them on water and a banana. Use them at Starbucks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter