Characters at O'Hana's breakfast?

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Does the O'hana's character breakfast have all of the same characters as Chef Mickey's breakfast?

Thanks! :wave:

Originally posted by cinmell
Does the O'hana's character breakfast have all of the same characters as Chef Mickey's breakfast?

Thanks! :wave:

We were there in March and the characters were Mickey, Pluto, Goofy and Chip and Dale. No minnie mouse or donald duck when we were there, but I know they are subject to change so I would be interested in what someone else replies. Food was pretty good, I like Ohana's it is a nice restaurant.

We've been to the Ohana breakfast three times over the past four years and the characters have always been the same: Mickey, Goofy, Chip, and Dale all dressed up in Polynesian outfits.

They parade around the restaurant every half hour or so, inviting the kids to march with them. I think this is cuter than the napkin thing at Chef Mickey's.

This is one of our favorites!! And the food is better too...we also like that it's served family style, so no getting up!!!

Wow I guess I thought Lilo and Stitch were there !! never thought otherwise... :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure this breakfast was in existence long before Lilo and Stitch came out...

They might decide to "revamp," but I wouldn't want to go to a character breakfast with only two characters! And, I've never seen any other characters (Pleakley, etc.), so I don't know what they'd do.

Lots of people think Lilo and Stitch are at the Luau too, but they're not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter