Cheap Air fare

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
I don't know if this will help anyone, but i am looking for air and i checked out southwest airlines and they do have a sale. It is alot better than what i have been seeing around for air. I am going in the end March 2002-April 2002 and it is now 70 each way making it only 140 dollars round trip Internet special. Tell me would you sit and wait for something better or would you grab it now.

Alot of people are tell me to wait it will go down some more. In the past for that time does it go down?

Thank You....Juicefruit00:bounce:

Make sure you slide the screan on the bottom to see the Internet special

I would grab it right now, if the price goes down on the same fare code, you can rebook at the lower fare and SWA will refund your original ressie in full to your credit card, OR....you can rebook on the net and have it applied to a later reservation. SWA is very very flex. about these things.

From my experience with swa, we've flown over 12-15 times. Thats sounds like a good price for Spring Break season. So you'd better grab it. I cant get that good of a price from BWI. Ive been checking daily.

I'm happy to get a fare for $160 in May from Hartford. I'd book it now if I could find that fare.

I will have to let my husband know that this is a good deal for that time. I think i am going to grab it. I am so afraid it is going to go up.

Thank you for all your help:)

I have a friend who told me airfares regardless of demand will be going up in a week as holiday season starts. Grab it now!@

I say grab it thats a great deal! Southwest will refund your money if a lower fare somes up for the same flight? I didnt know that.......

Hi

I am happy i didn't grab that air fare. I just found another fare for $55 dollars for a one way ticket. I bought 3 of them for $366 Round trip. I don't think i will find anything cheaper. We even booked it for 2 days earlier so we will have a longer vacation. I figured we saved so much money lets stay a couple of days longer. If you guys are interested in how we did this. We booked it with southwest and instead of landing in Orlando we are landing in Tampa. I don't mind the extra drive for a rate like this. It is a non stop flight also.

Good luck
:D

Hi everyone

I hope everyone did as well as i did with air. It went up again today. I bought mine for
$366 and it went up to $750 what a savings. I have noticed though that is keeps changing. Make sure you keep checking it daily, or even a couple of times a day.

By the way did anyone else get lucky with that same air fare. I would like to know if this thread helped anyone at all. I know yours all help me.

Good luck and if i see the air go down again i will let you all know.:)

Where are you flying out of? We need to fly out of Hartford and I can't find any cheap flights for the times we can go. I can't pull the three kids out of school, so it has to be when they have time off. We had flights on Southwest for $93 roundtrip nonstop this past August. Wish I could find that again!

Hi

Keep checking southwest they keep coming with deals the last couple of weeks. First i found a fare at 78 each way and now i found it for 55 dollars each way totaling it to 366 for the 3 of us. I am leaving from Providence, but i have been looking in Hartfort and NH. I don't mind the extra driving for the price i got. I don't know if you mind. I also kept looking for the price from orlando and tampa and comparing them. Like i said keep looking let me know when you are leaving and i will keep checking your dates if you like. I work from home so i have access to the computer all day.

check everyday they are having different internet specials everyday. That is how i did it.

Good luck and have a safe trip.

I always do a search on google for cheap air or budget air etc and it comes up with thousands of sights to check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter