• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cheapest car rental

hearts8701

Castle
i will be staying in disneyworld off and on for about 3 weeks due to business i will have to leave the property for several days at a time so i'll have to rent a car any suggestions for the cheapest car rental

Go to Mousesavers.com. They list all kinds of discount codes for the various rental car companies. I was going to rent a car from National with my DC discount, but I went to Mousesavers and found a promo code to use at Dollar. The price was incredibly lower than I was going to pay at National. And, Dollar and National are both in the airport terminal, so you don't have to take a shuttle somewhere to rent a car. Hope this helps!

Shop, shop and shop some more!
Just last week I wanted a rental car to drive from Orlando to Tallahassee for an overnight trip to FSU.
Just kept shopping the best price for a full-sized car, tried all the normal travel sites and couldn't find anything under $40/day. Then I got an e-mail from Travelzoo.com and was able to get an Alamo price, lower than the Alamo site was offering.
I know many horror stories have been said about Alamo, but I had no problems. Pick up was at 9pm, no line. The agent did try twice to get me to upgrade my car, and once with the insurance, to no avail.

You really should get a good rate due to the length of your stay.

we got a rate for dollar from mousesavers using code fvg for a compact dodge neon for 24.99/day, the intrepid full size i believe was only 34.99/day. Weekly i think was 124.99 for the neon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter