Cheapest way from MCO to ASMu for one adult

cheeringmom

<font color=teal>Out of the mouth of babes<br><fon
and a 2yr old in car seat. (no luggage-does that make a difference?) Thanks

I believe that would be the Mears shuttle. Adults are $27 (RT) or $24 if you have the coupon. Children (ages 4 - 11) are $19 (RT) or $16.00 with the coupon. Since the information I have does not list a price for children under 4, my assumption is that there is no charge for them. Prices do not include any gratutity. I doubt that luggage or no luggage makes a difference, although I would tip less if I do not need assistance with luggage. Here is a link to their site where you can price out your specific itnerary:

http://www.mearstransportation.com/

Enjoy your trip!

I couldn't find the link to Mears. I'm going one way and hope it is cheaper. Thanks for replying. pam

CheeringMom,

Try the link again. It finally worked for me but I couldn't find a coupon.

I couldn't find a coupon on the site either but I received one in my reservation confirmation letter from Disney for $3 off RT. I'm sure if you wanted one, they would send one to you. If you have no luck and want mine let me know. Pam

Thank you Cheering mom! I'll give you a holler if I can't get hold of one. Every little bit helps.:p

And the coupon is sent to you when you reserve a room at any Disney resort. I got one for the DVC resort Boardwalk Villas. However, I did NOT get sent one for my reservation at the Dolphin. I do not think the coupon is good on a one way ticket, anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter