Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Not that I'm devastated about it, but I didn't get anything. I do have my heart set on the Haunted Mansion and castle ones, though.

I got the pins. Mainly wanted the ears though. Next round I'm going to check off everything and see if that helps lol.

Gothic Rosie has a page for people who want to make trades (straight cost only and reasonable shipping, please!) and donate Merch Passes they no longer want.

Can you please post a direct way to contact Gothic Rosie? I'm on the hunt for the Space Mountain pins and will not pay $200!

Keep watching out in the coming days. For the last release, they redistributed items that went unclaimed. You'll get an email if that happens and you get chosen.
Also, the fine print in the initial email said that emails would be sent out until 5 PM PT, so we still have a few hours to go until the end of the first round. Hang in there, everyone!
When was the end of the redistribution round? How do you know when this whole show is finally over?
ETA: Read on another forum that the redistribution round should be on Saturday, 8/15. So keep an eye on your email!

Shocked we got the email that we could get the ears! I this time and the last time we signed up for the ears and the mug. Nothing for the last month but we ordered the ears today. Hopefully they come before we go early September. Irony here is the carousel is the only ride we have never been on yet and we’re planning to this upcoming trip. My daughter is excited to wear her new ears on it if they arrive in time. We don’t much care for Dumbo and thunder mtn designs so are going to skip those rounds.

This was my first time getting something from this line since January. I have the space mountain ears BUT I had to get them in person at the disney store at the mall.

Which reminds me. For people in the LA area, the century city mall is open and the other week they had Pirates of the Caribbean Minnie from earlier this year. The workers said they aren't expecting more items from the coming months, but it is a possibility they could randomly show up. Most special items are online to prevent lines and crowds at the stores.

All items are showing up at the shopdisney site but listed as "currently unavailable" so it may be that they release them online any day now.

Ugh. Didn't get an email for this round. All I'm looking for out of most of these is the pins. I did get the Minnie plush for the Tiki Room release. Looking forward to seeing what the Haunted Mansion series looks like.

I didn't get anything :-(

I'm devastated. I even had my husband and a few friends try their luck for me...nothing.

I got picked for the mug last round, but I didn't buy it. If I'd gotten the backpack, I'd probably have bought the mug as well, but I didn't want the mug badly enough to buy it on its own.

I know I’m obviously way to late but what on earth are you guys talking about lol
Lol There's a limited edition line called Minnie's Main Attraction. There are ears, bags, pins,etc released every month based on a ride. This month's ride was King Arthur's Carousel. Last month was Peter Pan. They were released on shop disney and would sell out in seconds (literally), and cause the site to crash every month. Disney is now doing what is called a "Merch Pass" for the releases to prevent site crashes. It's nice because you don't have to deal with the technical difficulties. Downside is that it's basically a lottery system. So you have to get lucky to get chosen to buy the items.

If you get chosen to buy the items, they are in your cart for a certain time period. If you don't buy them by the allotted time it gets redistributed to someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter