Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Has anyone that has gotten thru seen the HM magic band on either the website or app?

Nope didn't see it. I got through the virtual waiting room (wanted to try for the ears in case the app was incorrect) and it's showing every item out of stock. Same with the app.

I had the ears in my cart and was through to the ApplePay processing window by 10:00:30, but no luck. Tried hitting checkout repeatedly for about 10 minutes and then gave up. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t know if I’ll get the ears or not? I have 3 orders showing on the app because I kept getting error messages. I just hope to get one of those orders and my Disney Visa shows 3 pending charges. :rotfl:

Starting to wonder why the Dumbo plush is just sitting there, unavailable, on the website. That's two days now right?
I don't think it has been available any of that time. Weird! Let's start seeing some early release MMMA merch show up. :surfweb:

Starting to wonder why the Dumbo plush is just sitting there, unavailable, on the website. That's two days now right?
I don't think it has been available any of that time. Weird! Let's start seeing some early release MMMA merch show up. :surfweb:

I saw people on Facebook who must’ve won the MerchPass for it saying they got emails saying that it has been added to their cart and they have until 10/31 to purchase. I’d imagine we won’t see it for general release until November

I saw people on Facebook who must’ve won the MerchPass for it saying they got emails saying that it has been added to their cart and they have until 10/31 to purchase. I’d imagine we won’t see it for general release until November
Ohhhhhhh that makes sense. I think I remember that people who won the merch pass for it originally couldn't purchase it b/c it wasn't ready. So they must be ready now.

Already received shipping notifications for my MMMA HM merch. That's way faster then the BTM merch. And they are coming UPS thankfully. I'm having serious issues with FedEx shipments of Disney merch. I seriously hate when I open the shipping emails only to find that Disney is using FedEx. Gag!!

MMMA MTP pins are up on shopDisney and bagable as of 3:00PM CST.

UPDATE: Already gone. Whatever number of them they had went quickly. Moral of the story is these items are still showing up randomly. :)

Last edited:
my HM ears are still in progress, ughhhhh... At least they haven't canceled them.

Yet....

The MTP pins are up again and I got a set through checkout. 8:00 am CST. I now have two birthdays and one Christmas covered for my grand niece. She's going to have the most amazing MMMA collection, not that she will really understand what I've gone through to make that happen or anything... :rotfl:

UPDATE: Looks like I may have gotten the only set available. Don't give up though, there may be more.

Last edited:
Does anyone else having shipping confirmation for HM stuff? I haven’t heard anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter