Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

I found the capacity numbers vlog really interesting. Thank goodness they don't fill to capacity often with those crazy numbers :scared1: I would be there in a heartbeat if it were possible though increasingly it's looking like summer 2021 (if borders open and covid-19 numbers safe) at the very earliest and more likely 2022 which will mean its been 4 years since our last visit in summer 2018:sad:
On the plus side I guess it gives lots of time to save for souvenirs:thumbsup2

What an awesome haul of goodies you brought home from your trip! Your excitement is totally infectious Jen-so pleased you got your favourite wee bird in your wishable surprise pack. Love the Loungefly too and good to see Joe got himself a new toy to play with :darth:
Love the wine glasses and charcuterie board-totally my thing!

What an awesome haul of goodies you brought home from your trip! Your excitement is totally infectious Jen-so pleased you got your favourite wee bird in your wishable surprise pack. Love the Loungefly too and good to see Joe got himself a new toy to play with :darth:
Love the wine glasses and charcuterie board-totally my thing!
We decided that we were tired of just bringing home tees and wanted to focus on things that we could use every day, well with the exception of Joe's toy, lol!

After drinks at Abracadabar, we walked the few feet to Trattoria al Forno for dinner. Our server at Abracadabar was able to check us in for our dinner reservation, which was super nice and convenient. All we had to do after settling the bar tab was to tell the CM at the podium that we had been checked in and we were immediately shown to our table.

Joe started with the Sicilian Iced Tea, Amara Averna Liqueur, Caravella Orangecello, iced tea, agave nectar, and fresh lemon juice. He really liked this and I regretted not ordering one for myself immediately after tasting it. I had moved onto an ice tea. I know, boring...I should have gotten what Joe got, lol! For appetizers, we shared the Calamari Fritti, Crispy Pepperoncini, Balsamic Agrodolce, Meyer Lemon Aioli. The calamari was very tender and fried nicely. It was also a very big portion size. For our entree, Joe and I split the Pizza Margherita, crushed tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil. This was cooked very nicely and we both loved how crispy the crust was.

Neither of us was feeling dessert, so we paid the bill and spent some time walking around the nearly deserted Boardwalk, which was just so sad. This is usually such a bustling place, especially at night. It was weird seeing it so empty. We had just been there in January with @Mollydolly334 @CruellaNY and @pepperandchips with their hubbies and had such a great night at Flying Fish and later at Ample Hills for dessert. We had all taken time to watch the magician before our meal and it was just such a good time. The resort was so alive and full of activity and this time it was just so depressing...

Would we go back to Trattoria for dinner? Joe would, but I wouldn't. The food was good but again, the service was lacking. I just don't get it. Our server literally had 4 tables and she couldn't keep up...I just feel that when having a TS meal at Disney, both food and service should be good. There are so many dining options at Disney, that I'm just not willing to sacrifice one for the other.

Next up, our first park of the week...MAGIC KINGDOM!!!

C4FE5522-141A-4D14-A895-39B992BDE90B.jpeg066498BF-BCFB-49F4-AEF0-7DCB759C592E.jpeg

Joe is a man after my own heart! Red kyber crystals are clearly superior. Can’t wait to see your video on the whole experience.

The rest of your haul is full of so much cute, and how lucky that you got the special Chuubby!!

Finally... glad to know there’s a restaurant I can skip for dinner!! You are so right that there’s too much good food at Disney to settle for “ok” food or service.

Your dinner does sound yummy despite the crummy service. When we ate breakfast there, the characters were the obvious highlight, but we had similarly slow service! I figured it was a fluke, but maybe that's just how they roll over there.

Hi everyone! We have some exciting news that I wanted to share with you all. Joe and I reached a huge milestone today! We made our goal of 500 subs on YouTube this afternoon. This is a major accomplishment because it means we are officially halfway to being monetized and making our dream of one day doing this for a living closer to happening. So, we wanted to say thank you to all of you who have subbed, liked, or commented on one of our vlogs. It really means a lot and we are very grateful for the love and support. We hope you will continue to watch because we have so much more to share with you. ❤

Joe is a man after my own heart! Red kyber crystals are clearly superior. Can’t wait to see your video on the whole experience.
We can't wait to post the whole lightsaber experience for you all to see. It was very cool.

Your dinner does sound yummy despite the crummy service. When we ate breakfast there, the characters were the obvious highlight, but we had similarly slow service! I figured it was a fluke, but maybe that's just how they roll over there.
I miss the characters at LTT. They were so cute and they came around several times.

Would we go back to Trattoria for dinner? Joe would, but I wouldn't. The food was good but again, the service was lacking.
We often dined at Trattoria when staying at the Beach Club because it was an easy walk over there. Plus, we used to enjoy the food. But they have stopped serving two of my favorite entrees and the one I tried last March was terrible. We decided to give Trattoria a pass for awhile.

We often dined at Trattoria when staying at the Beach Club because it was an easy walk over there. Plus, we used to enjoy the food. But they have stopped serving two of my favorite entrees and the one I tried last March was terrible. We decided to give Trattoria a pass for awhile.
Disney is so expensive that I'm not willing anymore to go back to a restaurant where the food or service wasn't good.

We made our goal of 500 subs on YouTube this afternoon. This is a major accomplishment because it means we are officially halfway to being monetized and making our dream of one day doing this for a living closer to happening.
A huge, huge, huge CONGRATS to you on this amazing milestone!:cheer2:I predict that you'll reach 1000 in a fraction of the time it took to reach 500. It looks like you're really taking off!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: I just followed you from both of my Instagram accounts to be sure I keep up with all your latest posts. :thumbsup2I'm so happy for you guys and hope that you'll be able to monetize ASAP!!!

Love the latest videos and Tratoria does look pretty good...especially since we will be staying so close to it in another week or so. CONGRATS on making the 500 subs as well!

Congratulations on the 500 subs🎉
Love your vlogs as well as your trip reports so keep up the good work on both fronts 🥰
Thank you so much Moira! We have truly appreciated all your support.

A huge, huge, huge CONGRATS to you on this amazing milestone!:cheer2:I predict that you'll reach 1000 in a fraction of the time it took to reach 500. It looks like you're really taking off!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: I just followed you from both of my Instagram accounts to be sure I keep up with all your latest posts. :thumbsup2I'm so happy for you guys and hope that you'll be able to monetize ASAP!!!
Tracy, you're so very sweet. Thank you so much. I just followed you on Insta too, lol! We have to meet up sometime when all this COVID crap is over.

Love the latest videos and Tratoria does look pretty good...especially since we will be staying so close to it in another week or so. CONGRATS on making the 500 subs as well!
Thank you so much Dina. I really wanted to love everything about Trattoria, but the service was so poor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!