• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey's Breakfast Reviews Needed

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
Hi everyone! We are going to try out Chef Mickey's for breakfast on our upcoming trip. I'd like to hear what you all think about it. Is there a good variety of food? How is the service? Which characters have been sighted there, and how is the character interaction? We're going to a kind of late seating, at 10:30 AM.

Ann:earsgirl:

We have eaten there 4 times in the past 6 years and plan to go back again in July. While we have tried a couple other character breakfasts none have measured up to Chef Mickeys for us.

I think there is a great variety of food at the buffet. Everything is delicious and I really enjoy the breakfast pizza . ;)

We generally have very good service and character interaction. We have found our best interaction with Goofy. He doesnt go around to the tables but usually hangs out in the entrance area. He took it upon himslef to feed my then 20 month old a banana, and once he even had my kids and their friends down doing push ups, LOL! It was priceless.

We usually see Mickey, Minie. Pluto, Goofy, Chip & Dale there.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

We also say "two thumbs up" for Chef Mickey's...

Some of my BEST Disney photos of 4 trips's worth...

~Napkin Dancing
~Character interaction is top-notch
~Food is really good

My youngest daughter says her favorite thing about Disney World is all the bacon & watermelon you can eat at Chef Mickey's (I know: strange little child)...

A tip: If you are early-risers, get to Magic Kingdom at opening, stay for 3 hours, and make your ps for the LAST seating (I think it's 11:15 ) -- that way, it becomes BRUNCh, lasts longer, and you have tons of involvement with the characters...they are basically just joining you for your meal....dancing and clowning around while you eat...it was dead when we were there....

What's Napkin Dancing? We got the latest seating we could have for our group of 8 people. I was hoping the restaurant would be clearing out and we could "hog" the characters a bit!!

Ann:earsgirl:

We love Chef Mickey's. Napkin dancing -- waving your napkin in the air during a song. Cute as can be. The food is good, lots of character interaction and they ask you to pose for a picture before they seat you. It's expensive but we always but them.

Character interaction is EXTREME. The most I've seen anywhere. Even my older, somewhat jaded, kids were impressed.

Goofy just hangs out near the entrace. My youngest son was getting a bowl of cereal and he came over and started piling on M&Ms and candy and whipped cream. My son is VERY SHY, but he started laughing his head off. He couldn't even eat all the candy.

He will never forget that.

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald (I think) and Chip and Dale.

Food is great.

Wonderful experience. We've been twice. I have PS for this trip. I'm not sure we'll go but my youngest son sure wants to. Goofy's his bud now.

Molly Belle

Love the Brunch idea - didn't realise that last sitting at CM breakfast was so late. Last two trips - we have been to Cindys for breakfast - latest sitting we could after EE. Want a change this time, so CM sounds great - have been before but only to dinner - that was fantastic as well BTW!

I love Chef Mickey's! We usually go for a later seating too because I'm not much of a morning person... the food is still fresh and plentiful. The characters are great even with adults! The last time I went, we were sitting towards the back of the restaurant (just up the stairs)... I was worried that the characters wouldn't come back there but they all came around ... Chip and Dale even came by twice and played with my Pal Mickey the second time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter