CHICAGO/O'HARE Meet 11/12/05 - There's a PIC near the end!!!

The DIS Shop is closing up. :guilty:

Dorothy (DisShopkeeper), who gave you all those DIS antenna toppers and can holders at the Meet :goodvibes , reminded me to remind you of the "code" to use when ordering from her ;) ........type in CHICAGO, and she'll discount your 2nd t-shirt (1/2 off), and send some (unadvertised) BOGO. :teeth: Any questions, just ask. Shop the DIS shop!!! She's an extremely generous lady! :cool1:

I forgot to take photo's at the meet, so this is the only one I have. I know Dan took more.

Disballs.jpg

Thanks Scott! That's a pretty substantial pic of the mid/far end of the tables. We're missing just a few tho, including you & DW, the FRONT of Marie's head ;) , Dan, the Peddle's and .......? Who else was at your end, to my right? :confused3 Sorry I didn't make notes. :blush:

Time for more Chicago DIS meet pictures.

IMG_0243.jpg

In this first picture, KimRaye is trying to teach Cruise04 (Chris) and hubby, Doctor P (Mike), the hand game; they both are puzzled; Kim is amazed they still don’t get it. DonnaW, hubby, Mark, and BethanyF’s hubby, Lou, listen intently to the conversation on the other side of the table, where we see the back of Sk8Leigh (Leigh) and Hersey (Janice)

IMG_0244.jpg

Here, from the right, is Leigh, Janice, NiteOwl71 (Carrie), Carrie’s DD and DIS’er 2sweetangels (Amy) and her DD, Hayley Ann, (only 3 months old and already at her first DIS meet) and Bethany at the end. Carrie’s other DD, Stacey, and Big V (Scott) are both in the background.

IMG_0245.jpg

Lady M (Marie), on the right, talking with Scott and his DW, Pam. Scott and Pam drove down from central Wisconsin for the meet.

IMG_0246.jpg

Gino’s gave us a small side room, adjacent to where we were, for the kids. It was really nice for them, they were able to do their art work, play around and just have some kid fun, without having to listen to a bunch of boring big person talk. Here are Kim’s DD, Kelly, Bethany’s DS, Sam and Janice’s DS, Alex. You have fun guys???

IMG_0248.jpg

Kelly again. I have seen Kelly grow up before my eyes, from when she was about 3 or so.

IMG_0256.jpg

Again, Kelly and Sam, and then here we have Stephanie also, Slo’s (Sandy), DD. Sandy came up from northern Indiana for the meet.

IMG_0257.jpg

And then Sam working on the crayons and Stephanie hamming it up.
IMG_0250.jpg

Donna, Mark and Debloco (Deb), all big smiles for the camera. Amy and Hayley Ann in the foreground.

IMG_0251.jpg

Here they are, Gino’s, Chicago style pizza, YUM, YUM!!!!!! Anybody hungry???

IMG_0254.jpg

Looks like everybody is digging in, enjoying their meals…….Marie, Leigh, Janice talking to Sandy, Amy, Bethany, Mark getting some more and Pam on the far right.

IMG_0258.jpg

Everybody still enjoying pizza, on the right, Deb, Mark, Donna, Mike, on the left, Amy and Hayley, Janice, Sandy, Leigh, Marie.

IMG_0259.jpg

And now 2 posed pictures, after most of the meal was over, everybody holding up their gifts from Dorothy (DISshopkeeper) (and how nice that was, Dorothy), DIS antenna toppers and drink glass wrappers (all lime green of course)……Mike, Chris, Kim, Donna, Mark, Deb, Lou (hidden), Sam, Bethany, Carrie with Hayley, and Marie.

IMG_0260.jpg

Then on the other side of the tables, close to the table, Pam, Marie, Leigh, Carrie, Hayley, Amy with her other DD, Katelyn Marie, and then behind that group, Scott, Sandy and Janice.

IMG_0261.jpg

And then a sure sign the meet is getting close to being over, and calling it a night, Hayley doing her ZZZZZZZ’s in grandma Carrie’s lap.

Thanks for posting the pics from the meet, Dan. It was great to see everybody. Met some new DIS friends and got to spend some time with some longer terms friends. It was a great time!

Thanks for the pics Dan. And the narration. :earboy2:

I guess my PM was a little late with the names. :blush: I only got one wrong tho. ;)

:wave: Chicago-area DISers! Be sure to come again!!!! :grouphug:

Great photo's Dan! Thanks for sharing. Great meet it was, except for the drive there! :rolleyes:

Great pics as always, Dan! I'll try to be there for the NEXT one!

Btw...I FINALLY downloaded pics to my PC from a year ago...and I had taken several at the Feb. DIS meet at Gino's in Schaumburg (the one SSB was at). Darn...had only ONE pic from the meet on my camera...so must've accidentally deleted some, or...my compact flash was full. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter