Chicken? Or the Egg?

Erik the Red

Mouseketeer
Hello Hello !!!

My name is Erik! I'm new here. Nice to meet everyone ! :)

I'm planning my first ever Disney trip for myself and it's far more complicated than I thought. But lots of fun.

I arrive at Disney on Sunday, September 30 and leave Thursday October 5, giving me 4.5 days to work with.

My 180 day window to make dinner reservations is coming up in two weeks.

The problem is i'm not sure which parks to do on which days because the official schedule on Disney's website seems to be cutting it pretty close the 180 day window.

How can I book dinner reservations if I don't know which parks I'll be at because the official park schedule isn't released? Magic hours can make a difference. Plus Halloween parties etc...

Thanks!

Hello and welcome Erik:).
DWD normally puts out the park calendars 6 months in advance of your arrival date so go ahead and book with wild abandonment and then adjust as needed after the fact.

These are the breaks;).

Hello Hello !!!

My name is Erik! I'm new here. Nice to meet everyone ! :)

I'm planning my first ever Disney trip for myself and it's far more complicated than I thought. But lots of fun.

I arrive at Disney on Sunday, September 30 and leave Thursday October 5, giving me 4.5 days to work with.

My 180 day window to make dinner reservations is coming up in two weeks.

The problem is i'm not sure which parks to do on which days because the official schedule on Disney's website seems to be cutting it pretty close the 180 day window.

How can I book dinner reservations if I don't know which parks I'll be at because the official park schedule isn't released? Magic hours can make a difference. Plus Halloween parties etc...

Thanks!
:welcome:

Hi Eric,
Welcome!!!
The bad news is that Disney can and will change park hours up to and including the week before...
But, know that it won't really make a difference IF you plan for your lifestyle.
For example, if you enjoy a big lunch , but light dinner, plan it that way.
Also, check out the prior history for park hours.
Magic Kingdom will be closing early on many of those days because of the Halloween parties.
Book any hard to get meals first, then the easier ones.
And please, don't stress, this is a vacation, enjoy the planning and your trip!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter