Chosing excursions

marie1981

Mouseketeer
When you call to chose your excursions, if one of your choice is not available, do they tell you right away on the phone, and you can chose an other one right away ?

When we called, we got everything we wanted, so I can't say for sure, but the Vacationista was reserving them for us as we went, so my assumption would be that if they *can't* reserve it, they'd tell you, and work with you to figure out an alternative.

Sayhello

When we called, we got everything we wanted, so I can't say for sure, but the Vacationista was reserving them for us as we went, so my assumption would be that if they *can't* reserve it, they'd tell you, and work with you to figure out an alternative.

Sayhello
Thank you for the answer.. it is reassuring.. I was afraid they would tell me , with an email, and then, having no nice alternative...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter