Christmas 2007 Anyone?

We're going too! It's our first ever Christmas trip to Disney. We'll be there the 15-23. Trying to keep it a surprise for the kids. I don't know if I'll make it!:yay:

Our trip is a surprise for my daughter too. The current plan is for Santa to come to the school on the 18th or 19th and give her a present that includes her tickets (or at least something that tells her). :goodvibes

I managed to book into the Sports for $49 a nite from December 9th thru the 19th, 2007.:thumbsup2

Not quite Christmas but it will have to do as we have grandchildren to get home to see on Christmas Eve.:santa:

I will be decorating our window once again and I will have on my famous lime green "Slightly Goofy" t shirt so I will be hard to miss. Just look for the big grin!!:cool1:

Slightly Goofy/Linda

We have changed our dates to Dec. 13 to 18th. We added a day and flying down instead of driving. :cool1: :banana: Can't wait for it to get here. It was a Christmas gift from my hubby this trip. :love:

i'm going dec 11-18 we are only going cause i got a discount and got movies for 55 a night with taxes. i cant pass that up;)

I am going over thanksgiving to see all the decorations. Hope it is all set up by then? Does anyone know if it is or not?:confused3 :cheer2: :hourglass

Hi! We'll be going from 12-18 to 12-25 at either the Poly or the Grand Floridian. It will be me, my husband, my daughter (6) and my son (almost 2) It's been almost 2 years since we've been there (since before I was pregnant) and we can't wait to go go!!!

Linda

We're still going in December, but my :lovestruc sweet, dear, loving husband surprised me by adding a day to the start of our trip. Now, we get to leave a day sooner!!! :yay: That means that we'll be at the AKL from December 20th-January 1st, now. Yipee!!!! Can you tell I'm excited??? :jumping1:

Can't contain my excitement so thought I'd join this thread!

We are arriving at the WL on 21st of December and staying until the 31st. Will be our 4th time at WDW but first Christmas away from the UK.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter