Christmas 2017

I also started shopping!

For DD (4) I don't know what else I can get her. She has plenty of toys/books/dress up clothes. She asks for everything she sees on TV, but only when it's on TV and then she forgets about it, so I know it's nothing she actually interet

How about a magazine subscription? When our DD was 4, she had a monthly mag subscription. She loved looking forward to it every month and for us to take turns sitting down with her to look at it and read. I'm not even sure what mags are out now for kids but maybe someone else knows.

We had Ladybug, Cricket, Ranger Rick

I have a lot of my girls stuff done. DD9 is getting a Luvabella doll as her big gift, DD2 is getting a trampoline. DD7 I have no ideas and she just wants 'a surprise'. I'm thinking maybe a bike but she already has one and there's a 50% chance it would be too cold to ride it right away anyhow so I'm not sure how exciting that would be. I never know what to get her. She's just not into many things. I would love to get her a pig but the code enforcement officer disagrees with that idea :mad:.
Besides the kids, I have to buy for my brother that I see about twice a year, and a few other adults that just buy whatever they want. My goal is to be done by December so we'll see how that works out.

I
DS 7:

The only things he's actually asked for is more Tsum Tsums (they each one 1). Maybe Disney Store will have a special on the smaller ones.

Have you looked on Hollar? They have both the plastic and soft Tsum Tusms for cheap. They also have tons of the accessories. It is just hit or miss what is in stock.

I know some people are looking for Beats. I have a Groupon Goods email with Beats Solo 3 for 169.99. I don't know anything about that and I'm not interested (and the email came over the weekend) but if anyone is interested and can't find it on their own pm me.

Have you looked on Hollar? They have both the plastic and soft Tsum Tusms for cheap. They also have tons of the accessories. It is just hit or miss what is in stock.

I know some people are looking for Beats. I have a Groupon Goods email with Beats Solo 3 for 169.99. I don't know anything about that and I'm not interested (and the email came over the weekend) but if anyone is interested and can't find it on their own pm me.
Looked this up, things people should know before grabbing them-
Refurbished
90 Day Warranty
Return Policy is 14 days after delivery/holiday return policy doesn’t start until Nov 1st

I have seen these colors go on sale regularly for $199 on Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart. I’d personally rather pay $30 more for new, full warranty and holiday return policies.

Thank you for the heads up though. It’s what I love about these threads.

I have seen these colors go on sale regularly for $199 on Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart. I’d personally rather pay $30 more for new, full warranty and holiday return policies.

Thank you for the heads up though. It’s what I love about these threads.

thanks, only clicked to see if there was any left, I didn't read anything. These aren't on my radar so I wouldn't know what a good price was. I just knew there was a lot of discussion on here about them. I figured when I saw the iPads that they were refurbs.

Now I need some advice....
After a few early purchased gifts that are toys, I'm trying to avoid any more toys because my kids have TOO MUCH as it is! I'm thinking about getting DS a digital camera. A waterproof one would be best and one that can handle a kid using it (he'll be 8 in January). He LOVES taking pictures and videos with his kindle, but the camera isn't good so I would rather get him a nice one. Any suggestions? I also may get him a video game and then call it a day. The only things he's actually asked for is more Tsum Tsums (they each one 1). Maybe Disney Store will have a special on the smaller ones.

t
I saw a couple kids on our recent cruise who had these little poloroid type cameras. I was thinking my kids would LOVE that!

I picked up a few more things this weekend. My mom wanted new dishtowels so got them with Kohls cash for free. I also picked up DS18 Nike shirt he wanted. My DD wanted blackout curtains for her room and Target had 30% off cartwheel so grabbed them. My DS16 wanted more socks and I had rewards from Dicks so got those along with some really nice warm soft socks from Field and Stream for my mom and grandma. Duluth Trading is having sale on Bucknaked underware so I picked up 2 pairs for DH and 2 pairs for DS16. These are expensive at $15/pair (sale price) so this is a treat for them. I also picked up free fun size bottle at bath and body works. I don't know what I am going to do with all the free fun size bottles I keep getting from there. I might just hand them out to the ladies at work. I have also been hiding the weekly free Friday Downloads from Kroger for those items the kids enjoy like gum/candy.

I picked up a few more things this weekend. My mom wanted new dishtowels so got them with Kohls cash for free. I also picked up DS18 Nike shirt he wanted. My DD wanted blackout curtains for her room and Target had 30% off cartwheel so grabbed them. My DS16 wanted more socks and I had rewards from Dicks so got those along with some really nice warm soft socks from Field and Stream for my mom and grandma. Duluth Trading is having sale on Bucknaked underware so I picked up 2 pairs for DH and 2 pairs for DS16. These are expensive at $15/pair (sale price) so this is a treat for them. I also picked up free fun size bottle at bath and body works. I don't know what I am going to do with all the free fun size bottles I keep getting from there. I might just hand them out to the ladies at work. I have also been hiding the weekly free Friday Downloads from Kroger for those items the kids enjoy like gum/candy.

Thanks for the heads up on Duluth! My co-worker was telling me about this underwear and i'd been thinking about buying it for the hubby. I've ordered 3 pairs, plus one of there no pull tanks for myself, since i've been wanting to try them out. I also let my co-worker know about the sale. :)

Thanks for the heads up on Duluth! My co-worker was telling me about this underwear and i'd been thinking about buying it for the hubby. I've ordered 3 pairs, plus one of there no pull tanks for myself, since i've been wanting to try them out. I also let my co-worker know about the sale. :)

Alright - I want to know how in the world co-workers get into a conversation about men's underwear at work (including the pros of specific brands apparently!) and not get sent to HR :rotfl2:

Alright - I want to know how in the world co-workers get into a conversation about men's underwear at work (including the pros of specific brands apparently!) and not get sent to HR :rotfl2:

Hahaha, well the co-worker in question is a female. So a female to female conversation about mens underwear isn't as bad. What was strange was her telling me about the kind of underwear her husband wears...that conversation was a whole different story. :rotfl2: Her and I have no boundaries if you couldn't tell. (Luckily most everyone we work with is super laid back and even if someone else had heard our conversation, they wouldn't have really cared.)

There were lots of Nintendo Switches at Target tonight. I guess it's no longer difficult to find! My kids already have one and they fight daily over Zelda. Not loving that part.

Boo! I got the standby access for tickets to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child so it looks like those will not be under the Christmas tree :( Maybe we’ll just need to take a trip to London to see it instead.

Boo! I got the standby access for tickets to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child so it looks like those will not be under the Christmas tree :( Maybe we’ll just need to take a trip to London to see it instead.

Me too.
I think dd will be getting a new laptop anyway and I wouldn't have the budget to do that and HP tickets.

Hahaha, well the co-worker in question is a female. So a female to female conversation about mens underwear isn't as bad. What was strange was her telling me about the kind of underwear her husband wears...that conversation was a whole different story. :rotfl2: Her and I have no boundaries if you couldn't tell. (Luckily most everyone we work with is super laid back and even if someone else had heard our conversation, they wouldn't have really cared.)
Hahaha! To be a fly on the wall in our lunchroom. My teammates and I frequently discuss the ta-ta towel (google it) and make up all sorts of names for the male counterpart they should invent. We are always alone in the lunchroom (timed lunches).

I saw a couple kids on our recent cruise who had these little poloroid type cameras. I was thinking my kids would LOVE that!

I bought my niece a Polaroid type camera for Christmas last year (she was nine) and she LOVED it! She thought it was very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter