Christmas at DHS

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

So this year will DHS be showing Jingle Bell Jingle Bam again? And the Sunset Seasons Greetings (where they transform the Tower of Terror for Christmas?) I have seen Jingle Bell Jingle Bam and don’t really need to see it again, but I’d like to see everything else. Does the ToT thing only happen at a certain time or is it continuous, like the Osborne Lights were?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

So this year will DHS be showing Jingle Bell Jingle Bam again? And the Sunset Seasons Greetings (where they transform the Tower of Terror for Christmas?) I have seen Jingle Bell Jingle Bam and don’t really need to see it again, but I’d like to see everything else. Does the ToT thing only happen at a certain time or is it continuous, like the Osborne Lights were?

Thanks!

Yes they are doing both again. Sunset is continuous.

is the snowfall continuous as well or just the images on ToT?
Every 10-12 minutes or so. Timed with the projections on ToT. As a Florida resident, I loved it. We call it “snope”. Don’t get it in your eyes. It burns.

Thank you! Does anyone happen to remember what time it starts? Once it gets dark, I’m assuming?

Thank you! Does anyone happen to remember what time it starts? Once it gets dark, I’m assuming?
I actually have a Times Guide from November of last year and it's got "Sunset Seasons Greetings" running from "Nightfall - Park Close".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!