Christmas Day Taping 2017?

jrh

Earning My Ears
Hi!

It's October already! Has anyone heard something about the Christmas Day Taping this year?

I haven 't.

Not yet. Early to mid November is when it has happened the last couple years.

Last year, we found out about three weeks out. It was November 9-13 in 2016.

Yes let us know. Don't want to be around. Crowded enough as is!

Now let's hope for a rough look at whom/what will be recorded during operating hours at WDW so I can rearrange Wine and Dine weekend plans according

Does anyone know when the decoration changeover will happen? I'll be there from 1-4 and would love to see MK all decked out for the holidays.

Does anyone know when the decoration changeover will happen? I'll be there from 1-4 and would love to see MK all decked out for the holidays.
The last Halloween party is November 1st. The changeover will begin after the party.

Yes let us know. Don't want to be around. Crowded enough as is!

Actually, from most reports I've read lately the Disney parks(including the Magic Kingdom) haven't been crowded at all. Now, Universal seems to be pretty packed.

You should be fine, even if you are there during taping days

So, if I am not planning to be at the WDW park they are filming on any of those days, will I see anything different besides decorations? Meaning will any of the shows, parades or fireworks be with a holiday twist?

So, if I am not planning to be at the WDW park they are filming on any of those days, will I see anything different besides decorations? Meaning will any of the shows, parades or fireworks be with a holiday twist?
I know most of the actual holiday things don’t start till the 8th but the parks or at least magic Kingdom should be decorated

I know most of the actual holiday things don’t start till the 8th but the parks or at least magic Kingdom should be decorated
So it seems that I am arriving one day too late to see Halloween and one week too early to really enjoy the Holidays... Wish I could change my airplane reservation! Wine and Dine theme all the way it is then, yeah!

I read taping begins on Friday, Nov 3rd. That is less than a week away. Heard MK Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday. Anyone hear anything on possible performers or performance times?

I read taping begins on Friday, Nov 3rd. That is less than a week away. Heard MK Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday. Anyone hear anything on possible performers or performance times?
No news other then the schedule of what parks what days and that most of the stage stuff is before/after hours for CMs and friends and family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!