Christmas Decorations

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
I really want a disney christmas tree this year, following my honeymoon in Sept i just cant get enough of Disney, i really didnt think that Dis would get to me the way it has. When i was in WDW the Christmas shops were great but i really didnt think that i could get the decorations home in one piece. I know that they will sell them at the Disney shop, but do you know anywhere else that i could get any stuff from ( i need lots and they are a alittle expensive)

ANY IDEA'S?

Thanks

Emma

Emma, I know what you mean....... I'd love to have a Disney Christmas tree as seen in the Christmas stores in WDW :) !
I think most of the UK folk tend to buy just a few items for their tree on each visit, but why not join us on the UK DIS where there are lots of UK folk who can give you some ideas?

Follow the link in my signature and you will need to re-register :)

Hi Emma - and congratulations on your Wedding :)

I have some Disney decorations that I managed to get home from WDW - carried them as hand luggage ;)

I am sure you would get an immense response from our UK regulars who post on our UK Site. Why not click on the link in my signature - you will need to register though - and join us?

There is a forum for Trip Planning, Trip Reports and Community Board, where this is just the type of query/question that everyone loves to get involved in.

We hope to see you there............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter