Christmas Dooney

Tink1017

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen one of the new Christmas Dooney and Bourke bags at the park?? Or seen a release date? I feel like they should be out any day?!

I haven't but am excited to see them! I love the Dooney & Bourke themes!!! I'll be following for photos :).

Not very helpful - but last year it was November 11. It sold out online before 6 am. We got the tote. It is adorable.

Oh, I love that print! I've got quite the collection of Disney Dooney's, and while I'd love to get this one too, I think I'll probably pass as I prefer handbags that I can use almost year 'round.

The Christmas one isn't up yet - but there is a new one with hats today.

Last edited:
I was really excited to try for a tote this year but that is so close to our trip I don’t know if I would even get it in time. I have had hit or miss with shipping from them.

Wonder why they decided to release it so late that’s just a month before Christmas. I guess you could just keep using it.

I'm disappointed that the Christmas Dooney is being released so late?!! November will almost be over by the time it's released, and by the time it gets shipped to us, we will get it in December. I was hoping it would be released right after Halloween ended so I could enjoy it in the month of November. :sad1:

I'm disappointed that the Christmas Dooney is being released so late?!! November will almost be over by the time it's released, and by the time it gets shipped to us, we will get it in December. I was hoping it would be released right after Halloween ended so I could enjoy it in the month of November. :sad1:

I agree! I was hoping it'd be released this weekend. :confused3

Reactions: TJA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter