Christmas Dooney

I wonder if it will be for sale on the app before Nov 24. I'm going to be in a bind trying to secure one of these bags on Nov 24. We will actually be in Disney that day, but our plans are set and didn't include going to a store for the bag....

The Christmas Dooney has been on the app since 12:30am central time. It went on sale around 6:30 central time. I hope everyone is able to get the one they want.

The Christmas Dooney has been on the app since 12:30am central time. It went on sale around 6:30 central time. I hope everyone is able to get the one they want.

Thanks! So excited. They are adorable! Fingers crossed for nice pattern placement.

Just got mine! Thanks AP discount!

Me too! Just did a good chunk of DH’s Christmas shopping for him, lol! He’s happy: less shopping for him & a discount too!

I had forgotten about them going on sale today til I saw this thread about 30 minutes ago. I was really surprised all 3 styles were still available. I actually like last years’s winter white color better. So I was undecided for a bit about ordering. I even looked on EBay to see if there were any of last year’s on sale there before I ordered. Take what I can get, I guess. Enjoy everyone!

I really wanted to carry one while in WDW but Disney springs did not fit into our plans on Friday so I ordered one on the app. I keep checking my email hoping to see it ships soon!

I really wanted to carry one while in WDW but Disney springs did not fit into our plans on Friday so I ordered one on the app. I keep checking my email hoping to see it ships soon!

One of the ones I ordered on the app shipped yesterday. The other 2 - not yet.

There was such a long line for this at Disney Springs today you would have thought they were free!

And just to show you can never win...Stitch being on it is why my daughter (the owner of the Disney Dooney bags in the family) does not want one. All of us hate him, his stupid movie and his dumb attraction. Plus - not a dog.

I cannot even see the Christmas Dooney in either the store online or in the app. What am I doing wrong? I've tried searching every which way :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts