Christmas for Young adult guys

Wireless speakers are a good idea or even a music subscription (Spotify or Apple Music)? My son golfs, so there is always a need for golfballs, gloves, hats, etc. We are going with a new iPhone this year as it will at least be used. Tough age

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Bath and Body Works has several nice men's scents. I have 2 DS - one is about to be 20 and the other is 17. I got them each the body cream and triple use wash (hair/body/?) and a matching colored bath pouf. My DH likes the body spray and they also have aftershave and cologne but none of my guys are into those.

This year I got my son and nephews who are all in their early 20’s YETI colsters. They are like koozie cups for beer cans, bottles and seltzer’s. They keep drinks colds for hours and are great for the beach, pool, bbq’s, boats, etc.. I think they are on sale on the YETI site today for like $18. Normally they are $25.

Hyrdoflasks are also another popular item everyone seems to like.

‘I also got everyone Carhartt hats which are the big thing all the young kids are wearing on TikTok.

Another idea is gift cards for Doordash if they like to order food.

This year I got my son and nephews who are all in their early 20’s YETI colsters. They are like koozie cups for beer cans, bottles and seltzer’s. They keep drinks colds for hours and are great for the beach, pool, bbq’s, boats, etc.. I think they are on sale on the YETI site today for like $18. Normally they are $25.

Hyrdoflasks are also another popular item everyone seems to like.

‘I also got everyone Carhartt hats which are the big thing all the young kids are wearing on TikTok.

Another idea is gift cards for Doordash if they like to order food.
Is there a code for the Yeti? I only see $24.99 pricing on their site.

Is there a code for the Yeti? I only see $24.99 pricing on their site.
Sorry! It was actually on Dicks Sporting Goods site. If you go in their flash sale some of the YETI Rambler Colsters 12oz are $18.74. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!