Christmas Show reserved Seating Package question

Michael188

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how the Christmas Show Seating works. For the Christmas Show Seating Package 10 pm close early... It says Winter Wonderland on Ice 8:00 and Shamu Christmas Miracles 8:30. How can you see both shows when they are 1/2 hour apart?

All joking (sort of) aside, luckily the 2 stadiums are pretty close to each other.

We did similar last year, except the Shamu show was a bit later (9?) , and it was only about 2/3rds full, the show ended then we were able to walk on the boardwalk to watch the Christmas trees' last showing of the night.

They are not every day - they are only on weekends during the early part of December, and then once Christmas week arrives they are every day until the end of the year.

I wondered about this too, as the fine print says "arrive 15 minutes before show time to avoid release of reserved seats."

Inhislove I have contacted Seaworld and they are looking into it. Hopefully it is just a misprint.

We have done it before. Its hectic and crazy but the only way to really get all 4 shows in. You basically become a moving herd of people from show to show to show. It will all work out it is always like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter