• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Churros

llebrekniT

I did know once, only I've forgotten
WHERE CAN WE FIND CHURROS??

:rolleyes: My DS LOVES the churros we used to get @ the snackstand near Catastrophe Canyon in MGM. The last few times we've tried to buy him one, it has been closed. Does anyone know if it has opened again or if there are other places in WDW to find churros. This is more important than it may seem. Please help:eek: Thanks:wave:

You can get a churro at the Cantina in Mexico at Epcot and I bought one at a little stand at Downtown Disney near the little train. Good luck! I love churros too! they are definitely NOT as common at WDW as they are at DL- at DL there is a cart in almost every land!

I got one in Magic Kingdom a couple of years ago at the counter service place by Pirates of the Caribbean. I forget the name, it is El Pirato y something or other.

I just noticed I was tagged. YAY, Thank you Tag Fairies.

They also sell them at a stand in Harambe/Africa at Animal Kingdom. We prefer the counter service Mexican spot in Epcot though. We all get a Churro and go sit by the water while fighting off seagulls. ;) I can't wait!! :)

We tried and tried to find the DTD churro cart this summer and never found it. It might be gone or just not out every day.

Does anybody have any info on it?

Yep.. The Cantina in Mexico (World Showcase, EPCOT) is where we go to.... Never miss it.. In fact.. Now I want one....;)

It is a long (about 16 inches or so) round fried dough stick rolled in butter & cinnamon/sugar. It is very yummy. We love em! ;)

We just got a churro in DTD this past weekend. It is next to the outdoor stage area in the Marketplace section, right near the giant perikaleidoscope (which I had never even heard of before this trip, even tho' I've seen it, as we were in search of Hidden Mickey's)!

I always get'em at El Pirata Y El Perico just across from Pirates of the Carribean or there is a wagon Frontierland Liberty Square area. My memory is failing me at the moment to it's exact location. I want to say by Country Bear Jamboree or maybe Splash Mountain. Sorry it's somewher around there. I could go for a Churro right about now. that is my MUST have WDW snack!:p

My DH is a Churro-holic. Everytime we pass a cart or stand that has churros, he has to get at least two. One time we sat at the Cantina in the Mexico Pavillion and he had a couple churros and then (bad DH, bad DH) he got another one to eat and feed the birds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter