Cinderella castle refurbishment

I have seen it in person a few times now. It’s growing on me. I like the pink and the gold together, but the turrets are kind of bright. I was amazed at how different it looks in different lighting. The gold looks best in bright sun, as it does have a nice sheen to it that stands out against the pink. If it’s cloudy, the gold and pink look more similar and some of the detail is lost.

I must be starting to get used to it, as I saw a photo of the old paint job and my first thought was bland . . . Although I also didn’t mind the cake castle, so my sense of style might be a little wonky. :crazy:

I think the new paint looks pretty good and I can't wait to see it in person. I too like the castle when it looked like a cake. I thought that was pretty cool. ::yes::

I think the new paint looks pretty good and I can't wait to see it in person. I too like the castle when it looked like a cake. I thought that was pretty cool. ::yes::
I like that the more vivid colors will make it more visible from the resorts. Ultimately, I won’t know how I feel about it until I am able to see it in person, and by then I will be so thrilled to be on vacation in WDW, it won’t actually matter what it looks like. I’ve had so many vacations when the castle was obstructed by construction, both in WDW and a Disneyland. Just seeing it completed will be amazing.

I liked the gold, the spruce up of the gray, and even the blue grew on me, but the pink is hideous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts