Cinderella II Preview

meeko_33785

<font color=teal>Surrounded by characters<br><font
I found the preview of this online. It doesn't look like the best movie, but it may be interesting. Click here to see it.

Wow. That looks really boring. Even as a kid, I never cared what happened to Cinderella after "Happily ever after". Thank you for posting. It was interesting to see, but I wouldn't sit through the entire thing. Peter Pan II actually looks much better.

J.-

We saw Max Keeble's Big Move tonight and it was very funny. They had a trailer about Return to Neverland (Peter Pan II) before the movie began. It looks like it might be okay- set to run in February.

I sure hope Disney went all out on quality with Peter Pan II and Cinderella II. Will it look like the old wonderful Disney classics or an inexpensive saturday morning cartoon??:D Come on Roy...we're counting on you to keep the Disney quality alive!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I can't wait to see both movies. :p

King Triton

Anyone know when Cinderella II is due out? My daughter has been telling me for months that there was a Cinderella II, but I kept telling her I thought she was mistaken! Should know better then to doubt a kid!

Back to Peter Pan II. I saw the preview amoungst the Star Wars, Harry Potter and Ice Age commputer Animated film. Looked interesting. Didn't see any animation flaws, although I will defer to the likes of Sarangel and Another Voice who pay more attention.

I'm interested to see if there is another good story to tell here.

I believe Cindy II is out mid Feb. 2002. My daughter has already requested it for her birthday in March.

I agree with the other that PPII looks like it will be a good movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter