Cirque de Soleil in September 2020

GirlDreamer

DIS Veteran
I've just booked tickets for Cirque de Soleil in September and was surprised at how few days there were to choose from. There's two hole weeks where there's no shows on at all, so it leaves very few dates to choose from. We're going for a three week trip and only had 4 dates to choose from as we couldn't choose arrival or departure day. There's also only one show on per day during that period. So if anyone here is thinking of booking the show in September I would advice to look into it sooner rather than later :cutie:

Thanks, I've been looking to book for September for a while now and wondered why it didn't go beyond August. Luckily, that two week gap doesn't affect us (we arrive at the end of that second week). That said, I'm a bit reluctant to book extras right now until this virus situation quietens itself down. Now I don't know what to do :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!