City Works Eatery & Pour house

Saratoga2019

Earning My Ears
Any word on when reservations will be added to the my Disney app for City Works in DS ? It says coming soon. Also any feedback. Thanks

Only official word is soon.
No date given
I'm checking daily but at it's size, it's not going to be needed.

I assumed this was going to be more like an ESPN type place, given it’s location, but its just generic sports and news on all the TVs and no guarantee they will be playing other market NBA games.

I assumed this was going to be more like an ESPN type place, given it’s location, but its just generic sports and news on all the TVs and no guarantee they will be playing other market NBA games.
I agree. Other than it’s got way more tvs. So better chance

I agree. Other than it’s got way more tvs. So better chance

Oh, that’s good at least.

Last fall I was struggling to find a place to watch games. I went to ESPN a few times and had mixed results. Once they weren’t showing the game, and once they didn’t have a table near the tv I wanted to watch, even though I called in advance to confirm they were airing that specific game and to tell them I was coming to watch it.

I hope I have better luck with this new place.

Hopefully they will be better more like the NBC restaurant at the Citywalk. I have had several occasions where I showed up at NBC and asked for a non-mainstream sport on a non-NBC network put up on a TV. They had no problem doing this.

ESPN Club has been a total different story.

Were are here now. Came straight from the airport
So far we love it. No adr but for sure not needed right now
For reference, right now the kitchen is open till 10:30 and then a limited menu till closing at 12:30. They are not open till 1:00 as the website says

I haven't gone back to find the start date but there are City Works ADR available for April.

For those who have been here or made an ADR, it looks like weekday ADRs are only available at 5pm or 8pm and weekend ADRs are only available at 5pm and 9pm (I believe that's what it was). Pretty much the same on Open Table. I can't imagine they are completely booked for all times in between on all of the dates I have checked. Does anyone know if there is greater availability by calling (when they re-open)? Or do they reserve the time in between for walk-ups only?

I just tried to make a ressie for October, 6 people at 3:30pm. I got a message that they are unable to make a reservation for that number of people and it said to call 407-824-1391. Is that Open Table? And wondering why I couldn't book for 6 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter