Clarification on free dining (long, sorry!)

CindyCan

DIS Vet really since 1997
Okay, we're not going before Oct 2, but in case this same deal is extended to include our dates in early January, I'd like to have "all my ducks in a row". Please tell me if I have this right (assuming we were travelling before Oct 2nd & got the free dining package):

We are a family of 5. I book 2 rooms at the All Stars. We already have Park Hopper Plus tickets, partially used, to use on this trip. If I book 1 room for 1 adult & 2 Juniors (10 & 11), and 1 room for 1 adult & 1 child (8) for 5 nights, and purchase 1 day MYW tickets for each person in each room, we ALL get the free dining package for 5 days?

That seems AWESOME! Too good to be true, in fact.

If I am correct, 1 final question: can we use the MYW 1 day ticket on ANY day of our stay...ie day 3?

Thanks!

CindyCan said:
We are a family of 5. I book 2 rooms at the All Stars. We already have Park Hopper Plus tickets, partially used, to use on this trip. If I book 1 room for 1 adult & 2 Juniors (10 & 11), and 1 room for 1 adult & 1 child (8) for 5 nights, and purchase 1 day MYW tickets for each person in each room, we ALL get the free dining package for 5 days?

That seems AWESOME! Too good to be true, in fact.

Yes, you would all get it for 5 nights. It goes by the number of nights you booked the room. One questions... Would it be cheaper for you to get 1 standard room at POR which has a trundle bed? I'm not sure if you thought about that option or if you prefer two rooms. Just throwing that out there.

If I am correct, 1 final question: can we use the MYW 1 day ticket on ANY day of our stay...ie day 3?

Thanks!

I would assume you could.

Yes you got the deal right. Yes you can use the one day anytime you want. Read some of the posts by people doing this- I think a lot of people figured out a 5 day ticket was a better deal (and keep saving your PHP tickets, or just use a plus from them) or even a 10 day no expire.

Thanks for the quick replies! Yes, we've considered POR in the past, but AS only costs about $10 more per night, and we get more space, 2 TV's, 2 bathrooms, 2 doubles for the 3 kids, and DH & I get a king. And, we LOVE the theming at Movies. Thanks for the thought, though!!

HaleyB said:
Yes you got the deal right. Yes you can use the one day anytime you want. Read some of the posts by people doing this- I think a lot of people figured out a 5 day ticket was a better deal (and keep saving your PHP tickets, or just use a plus from them) or even a 10 day no expire.

The way I was thinking about this is, we had NO plans to buy passes, so if we put $300 (4 adult + 1 child, no hopping) out for 1 day pass, in return we'd save somewhere around $600 on food (and, we can do character meals that we normally wouldn't), PLUS we'd still have that day left on our PHP.

That's assuming this deal is around for Jan! Here's hoping!!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter