Close call, counting my blessings!

tc

<font color=blue>Miracles are amazing!<br><font co
On my way to work, I stopped at a 4-way stop. It was a little foggy out, but I was the only one stopped at the intersection. There were two trucks approaching to the left and right of me. I stopped, and then proceeded through. The truck on my right, slowed and then continued on, like he didn't even see me. I have a small, baby blue car, so it was probably not real easy to see in the fog, but I was in the middle of the intersection. He saw me at the last minute (why I didn't honk my horn, I don't know) and went behind me. He missed me by an inch, and then flipped me off! It was not my fault, I was already half way through when he entered. That truck would have totalled my car. It was a duelly. I am so thankful he did not hit me. It could have been bad.

Yikes!! So glad he missed you, though I can't believe he flipped *you* off when *he* was at fault. :eek:

I am so glad he missed you and what nerve for flipping you off.

Wow. Sounds a bit like my close call this morning. I was merging onto the interstate when someone in the high speed lane decided to switch back to the low speed lane. He never even looked to see that I was there. I "unmerged" and then re-entered the highway behind him.

So glad that you are safe and sound.

I'm so glad you didn't get hit that would have been just terrible. The damage a pick up can do to a small car could have been fatal for you.

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie, I'm glad you stayed safe.

Katholyn

It's funny. I did not get in a wreck, but I keep thinking what if, all morning. I sometimes get comfortable with life, and start taking things for granted. Today I have been thinking about all the good things in my life. My family, my health, the nice "things" God's allowed me to have.

I guess we need these wake-up calls to help keep us looking at what's important.

{{{HUGS}}} Kelli I'm so glad your okay! You are exactly right that we start taking things for granted! I think you've given us all a wake up call today!

Thank goodness you're allright! I can't believe he had the nerve to flip you off!

Sheree, with me, he (or she) usually does!

Glad you are safe!
Where does he get off flipping you off..:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter