CLOSED 43 SSR Points for Rent – $15 PP – Must Use by 3/31/20 – Can use at Aulani, HHI, or VBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
There is some availability between now and the end of March at different Resorts so if you're looking for a last-minute DVC vacation, let me know! Points can be used at any DVC Resort, including Riviera, based on availability.

I'd require payment in full via PayPal since this is super last-minute.

Thanks!

ETA: Now that the Walt Disney World Resort will be closed from March 16 to March 31, 2020, the only thing we can book is something at Aulani, HHI, or VB!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for 1 night in a hotel room at Aluani I believe it's 18 points. For March 20, 21, 22, or 23 if any of those dates are available. Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for 1 night in a hotel room at Aluani I believe it's 18 points. For March 20, 21, 22, or 23 if any of those dates are available. Thanks
Hi there!

There is availability all 4 of those nights in a Deluxe Studio - Ocean View for 29 points per night. I do have enough points for that due to a cancellation at Walt Disney World, so let me know!

The only other availability at Aulani is in 1 and 2 bedroom villas.

Hello WebmasterJackie,
My wife and I are contemplating hopping on a plane down to Disney before they shutdown. If you get to a point you need to sell pm me and will see if we can work something out. Would be for Saturday night probably BW in a 1 bedroom or 2 nights in a deluxe studio tonight and Saturday.

Thanks and good luck.

Hello WebmasterJackie,
My wife and I are contemplating hopping on a plane down to Disney before they shutdown. If you get to a point you need to sell pm me and will see if we can work something out. Would be for Saturday night probably BW in a 1 bedroom or 2 nights in a deluxe studio tonight and Saturday.

Thanks and good luck.
Hi there,

I can't get anything for tonight as they have it grayed out, but there is a BoardWalk View 1-bedroom for 43 points available for Saturday night, checking in 3/14 and out 3/15.

We can pm if you want to visit this thread on our Technical Support forum, you can get your post count up to 10.

Could I rent 36 of those points to use March 23-26? I have a few myself, but not enough.

Thanks for checking, but I really need the 2 queen beds.
Absolutely! I see that the studios have a queen bed and a queen sleeper sofa. I don't see the option for the hotel rooms on the DVC side of things so I'm not sure that that's an option. I'll let you know if anything changes!

There is some availability between now and the end of March at different Resorts so if you're looking for a last-minute DVC vacation, let me know! Points can be used at any DVC Resort, including Riviera, based on availability.

I'd require payment in full via PayPal since this is super last-minute.

Thanks!

ETA: Now that the Walt Disney World Resort will be closed from March 16 to March 31, 2020, the only thing we can book is something at Aulani, HHI, or VB!

Hi,

We would be interested in a studio at HHI from March 26-30 if available.

Thank you,
Erin

Hi,

We would be interested in a studio at HHI from March 26-30 if available.

Thank you,
Erin
Hi Erin,

Unfortunately, there is no studio availability for those dates. :( I'll keep checking for you, though!

WebmasterJackie,
We did not catch the low fares to fly out Friday so we did not need a room. We will keep an eye on your points and may fly down for a Resort only stay for a couple of nights before the 31st.

Thanks,
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!