CLOSED - 83 SSR and BRV Points for Rent at $13.50/point. Must be used by end of Nov-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamu91

Howdy!
I have 235 Saratoga Springs and Boulder Ridge Villa points for rent at $13.50/pt, All 235 points must be used by end of November, 2020.

I can also make reservations within a 7 month window at any DVC resorts, if available. Once

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation and the remaining balance is due 5 weeks prior to arrival. I can take PayPal (plus fees), Zelle or Venmo.

I am a long time DVC and DIS DVC Rent Board member with many repeat renters so I can provide references if requested.

Once I confirm your reservation, points you rent from me become yours so no refunds. However, I will work with you if your travel plans change but remember, these points must be used by end of November, 2020.

Please PM me if you have any specific questions.

Hi!! I’m looking for Poly 5.13-5.17 4 nights standard studio 90 points.
2 adults and 2 children age 4 and 5 months.

We are looking for a standard view studio at Riviera, BLT, or BWV, October 3-10. 2 adults, 2 kids.

I have 235 Saratoga Springs and Boulder Ridge Villa points for rent at $13.50/pt, All 235 points must be used by end of November, 2020.

I can also make reservations within a 7 month window at any DVC resorts, if available. Once

I ask for 25% deposit at the time of reservation and the remaining balance is due 5 weeks prior to arrival. I can take PayPal (plus fees), Zelle or Venmo.

I am a long time DVC and DIS DVC Rent Board member with many repeat renters so I can provide references if requested.

Once I confirm your reservation, points you rent from me become yours so no refunds. However, I will work with you if your travel plans change but remember, these points must be used by end of November, 2020.

Please PM me if you have any specific questions.
Hi, I’m looking to stay 11/5-11/9 2020, do you still have availability?

We are looking for a standard view studio at Riviera, BLT, or BWV, October 3-10. 2 adults, 2 kids.
very limited availability that week, most I can see if 3 nights at SSR standard view, 3 nights at AKV Kidani standard view and couple of other resorts with 2 night availability

I’m new to the disboards, where will the pm show up? I’m not seeing anything in my info
There is an envelop icon in the title ribbon right next to your ID on the upper right corner of the web page. If you send a PM, you should be able to see it there.

I'm looking to rent for 2 adults and 2 children. August 16-23. Interested in all possibilities with the exception of Saratoga Springs, (We live the real thing!). Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter